Some new pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 46 comments
  • 2,867 views
T100
The GNX is bran new to us or atleast I think, It isn't on 359's list because I just checked and then posted a link there.
No, that was confirmed about a month ago.
 
Thanks Cobra, awesome pics... Are you a detective in real life? :)
 
Man, I really wonder how PD manages to make the game look so stunning yet maintain 60FPS or whatever itis. I played NFSU on my PS2, the graphics were thumbs down! Very hard to see until you get used to it! Very choppy, some parts dropping down to what seemed like 30FPS.

Oh, anyone know where to get a high res pic of this screen?

http://www.consolenetwork.it/ps2/img.cfm?img=PS2/GT4/731.JPG

I would totally use it as my wallpaper XD
 
:) That looks pretty high-res to me already!!!

Paul.

I just set it as my wallpaper and it looks fine...
 
Nice find Cobra 👍, I'm off again for a few weeks. I might log in again tomorrow though.
 
Fantastic lighting in those pics, but the resolution of them is just a little too high to be grabs from an actual after-race replay imho. I've a funny feeling that they are ' photo-drive' mode shots. Some of the lines in the buildings textures are far too crisp for the PS2 ( at 640x480, even when antiailiased, you'd never see some of the distant textures as clearly as in those images )

Still, in-game the lighting should be identical, just the image quality will be a bit more pixelated.
 
The Mercury Maurader! :drool: That car should totally be in the game. It is a freaking beast.
 
New or old ? Cause the new one is a farce...( unless modified with, say a Kenny Brown Upgrade )
 
718.JPG


This picture is almost better then sex.
 
oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrgggggggggggggguhhh....*squish*

yup, def a good pic !
 
Can this game get any better? Does it need to be any better?
 
They are photomode pics. Notice the blur in some of them. The lighting will look the same and the realistic look will be the same, maybe not as clear but close enough. Check out the vids I posted :)
 
To paraphrase a slogan:

There's good enough, then better than it has to be. Gran Turismo 4. Good call.
 
Back