Some NSX's!! got lots to trade check my Garage too!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dcdoz
  • 104 comments
  • 5,083 views
Hi guys! I have these cars for trade most have 0 changes not that it bothers me, pm me to check. Can trade 5th April onwards

Trying to get rid of these ones:

CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S Shigeno Ver.)
Supra SZ-R '97 or Supra RZ
Zonda C12 '00
Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '03
BMW M3 '04
Ford RS200 '84
STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion '98
STAGEA 25t RS FOUR S '98
RX-7 Type R Bathrust R (FD) '01
Series One Super Charged '03
SILVIA Varietta (S15) '00
GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (0/0/0)
2x Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 (1x pending)

Jaguar XJ220 '92 (pending)
TVR speed 6 '97 (pending)
RUF RGT '00 (Taken)
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 (Taken)
Supra RZ '97 (Taken)

Check My signature for My Garage for other cars!

I am looking for:
Acura NSX Coupe '97
RAYBRIG NSX '00
TAKATA DOME NSX '03
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Mobil 1 NSX '01
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
COROLLA Rally Car '98
WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (pending)
S7 '02 (pending)
NSX Type S Zero '97 (pending)
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car (pending)
370z Academy tuned edition (pending)
IMPREZA Super Touring Car (pending)
AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04 (pending)

****Special Thanks To salikriaz!!
For CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 + 3400S '00 + Motor Sport Elise '99****

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Completed! Thanks raider77)
tommykaira ZZII '00 (Completed! Thanks Veloist)
trial celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03 (Completed! Thanks LiveWire11C)
Motul pitwork Z '04 (Completed! Thanks To Calico)
Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00 (Completed! Thanks To Mikathechaos21)
ARTA Garaiya '03 (Completed! Thanks To slowbuddyrider)
Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 (Completed! Thanks To Aussie188 )

i would like

Series One Super Charged '03

i have a drider civic stock

trade ?
 
i would like

Series One Super Charged '03

i have a drider civic stock

trade ?

hey! Sorry, won't be able to trade till 5th April if that's ok with you ?
 
hey, just wondering what color your GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (0/0/0) is, also how many miles on your Ford RS200 '84?
 
flybynighter
hey, just wondering what color your GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (0/0/0) is, also how many miles on your Ford RS200 '84?

Hey! Got 2 Suzuki 0/0/0 White and te other 0/88.1miles/0 blue metallic

ford RS: 0/17,320.6 miles/0

next free slot is 5th or the 6th of April if that's ok with you?
 
Well, it's a no go on the ford I'm afraid. I want less then 10,000 miles. but I am interested in the 0/0/0 white suzuki. The 5th is fine for me, I will send your car out in a couple of days, just got to look to see what you want, that I got, :lol: I'm sure I have got one of them.
 
Well, it's a no go on the ford I'm afraid. I want less then 10,000 miles. but I am interested in the 0/0/0 white suzuki. The 5th is fine for me, I will send your car out in a couple of days, just got to look to see what you want, that I got, :lol: I'm sure I have got one of them.

Cool Cool, I'll add you to the schedule! Thanks!
 
How about a Fairlady Z Z-tune for Spoon S2000 Race Car my friend?
 
mattmflok
How about a Fairlady Z Z-tune for Spoon S2000 Race Car my friend?

Yessir! is the 6th april good for you?
 
mattmflok
Perfectly fine by me my friend

Added you to schedule! thanks!
 
hey i just sent a FR. i will send the vette racecar
 
flybynighter
hey i just sent a FR. i will send the vette racecar

Great Thanks! Will send by the 5th at the latest, if the previous trades aren't successful you will be bumped up a day or so :)
 
The Vette will come after reset tonight. 👍
 
gsx-r/4 received 👍
 
I can send you the following cars:

Honda Raybrig NSX '00
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98
Toyota Wedsport Celica '03
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type II) '01
Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98

And in return I would like the following:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S Shigeno Ver.)
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathrust R (FD) '01
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Mazda BP-Falcon RX-7 '03
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Buick Special

I can begin trading on the 7th April, if your intrested, just gimme a call 👍
Thanks :)
 
TheEnd35000vr
I can send you the following cars:

Honda Raybrig NSX '00
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98
Toyota Wedsport Celica '03
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type II) '01
Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98

And in return I would like the following:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S Shigeno Ver.)
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathrust R (FD) '01
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Mazda BP-Falcon RX-7 '03
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Buick Special

I can begin trading on the 7th April, if your intrested, just gimme a call 👍
Thanks :)

Sounds Great! I'll add you to schedule :)
 
S. Shigeno AE86 arrived this morning, enjoy the Raybrig and Castrol Mugen NSX's Ive sent so far :)
 
TheEnd35000vr
S. Shigeno AE86 arrived this morning, enjoy the Raybrig and Castrol Mugen NSX's Ive sent so far :)

Thanks for taking the initiative! 👍
 
8 days of sucessful trading completed :)👍
I added feedback to the Reputation thread for you, if you wouldnt mind, could you do the same for me?
Once again, all cars recieved with thanks :)
 
TheEnd35000vr
8 days of sucessful trading completed :)👍
I added feedback to the Reputation thread for you, if you wouldnt mind, could you do the same for me?
Once again, all cars recieved with thanks :)

Thanks!! :cheers: lol didn't know there was one I'll be sure to update it :)
 
Updated!! Ready to trade again!
 
TAKATA DOME NSX '03
ARTA NSX '00
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
got these pic one for the car one my post
 
TAKATA DOME NSX '03
ARTA NSX '00
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
got these pic one for the car one my post

Takata Dome NSX '03 please! Can trade on reset!
 
Yo if you got a Honda spoon fit , lemme trade you
 
Back