Some NSX's!! got lots to trade check my Garage too!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dcdoz
  • 104 comments
  • 5,085 views
Sii
Yo if you got a Honda spoon fit , lemme trade you

Yes I sure do! do you have any of the NSX's I would like?
 
Dcdoz
Yes I sure do! do you have any of the NSX's I would like?

I got a takata dome nsx
 
Sii
I got a takata dome nsx

Sorry just got one literally 2 mins ago sorry! give me 5 mins i'll update my want list :)
 
Dcdoz
Sorry just got one literally 2 mins ago sorry! give me 5 mins i'll update my want list :)

Come on man , is there anything you want I really want that spoon fit
 
Sii
Come on man , is there anything you want I really want that spoon fit

SL 500 (R129) '98
SL 500 (R230) '02
Viper SRT10 '03
NSX '99
Interceptor MkIII '74
Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
CONCEPT-S2 '03
S2000 Type V '03
G4 '64
SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC) '90
AVANTIME '02

Here you go anyone of these would be great! i'm just trying to collect all the standards :)
 
I'm heading to bed. If that will work for you, send when you can and I'll return the favor!
 
GatorAdam
I'm heading to bed. If that will work for you, send when you can and I'll return the favor!

Sounds good! I'll start sending in a bit :)
 
I have an Avantime, Corvette Stingray, Interceptor, and the Skyline that you want. You don't have to send me anything back, I'm just happy to help.
 
I haven an Interceptor I'll trade it for the stagea autech version
 
I haven an Interceptor I'll trade it for the stagea autech version

Hey thanks for interest! I can send tonight at reset :) send me a FR
 
Sent you the Viper SRT10. Will send the C2 Corvette tomorrow!
 
Sent the C2 'Vette. Enjoy!
 
race'emhard
I have an Avantime, Corvette Stingray, Interceptor, and the Skyline that you want. You don't have to send me anything back, I'm just happy to help.

Received Avantime! thanks
 
Back