Ok so on the marketplace I see everyone trading and requesting these colored x2010s. I know there are 3 kinds but can you paint them? Or did they just dupe them and keep painting them??
Ok so on the marketplace I see everyone trading and requesting these colored x2010s. I know there are 3 kinds but can you paint them? Or did they just dupe them and keep painting them??
It seems that people who hit L40 can buy the X2010 at the dealership, in whatever colors are available, so they're buying one for 20,000,000 (the maximum number of credits you're allowed to have at any time), sending it to another account, deleting the game save where they just bought the car, sending the car back from the other account, and that way they have the car in a new color AND their 20,000,000cr back. Repeat daily until you've got every color, then share with friends.
I have not done this, BTW. I'm not a Level 40 ninja yet.