Someone Tell me what L A M B O stands for ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JackWilson
  • 11 comments
  • 1,207 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackWilson

Premium
Messages
1,465
United Kingdom
Jersey, UK
Messages
Jack_Wilson247
Messages
o0o0JACK0o0o
Can anyone please tell me what this means please thank you

I'm not talking about Lamborghini

He spelt it like L A M B O, not Lambo. I think it stands for something
 
Last edited:
Short form of Lamborghini..
 
Lambo is short for Lamborghini....
 
nope thats what I thought,, apparently is offensive or something and I said it to someone, but I dont know what it means, I need help because he's accusing me of sayin it and I dont know what he's talking about. thanks
 
Lambo Lambo Lambo.

Now he can accuse me of saying it.
 
Lmfaolambolol
 
lol

He's taking it so seriously, and threatened to report me lol
 
lol

He's taking it so seriously, and threatened to report me lol

Well be sure he reports me too. I need to get that second infraction. I've been stuck at 1 for months...
 
Well be sure he reports me too. I need to get that second infraction. I've been stuck at 1 for months...

:lol:
Ill be sure to tell him
 
I thought I was gonna get an answer straight away lol
 
Lambo: A rare name for a very sexy cow with horns, shirt with black patches and a very sensitive and somehow oldschool personality and apperance - such as hairstyle resembling Syd Barrett. Often occurs from a pink cloud of gas after using the 10 Years Bazooka, a type of weapon created to summon Lambo ten years older.
 
It doesn't mean anything. I've seen the "argument" about this and it's even more irrelevant and pointless than this thread discussing it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back