Something special on the 24th Nov???

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 7 comments
  • 757 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Messages
2,084
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
RetroJohan
Do you think it will be something special on the 24th Nov? Because it have been one year since the game release.:)

Maybe some special update. ;)

So what do you think? :)
 
Do you think there will be something special on No 24th 2012?

I will make two years since the game's release.
 
I think nothing will happen.
 
People seems to never get tired about futil especulation.
 
september 23rd is autumnal equinox day in japan...do you think there will be a special update? :p
 
Well, the Japanese did get those chromeline cars or something on Christmas.
Perhaps we might get the same thing...
 
I don't really think there will be an update on that specific day, but maybe there will already be DLC by November.
 
Lets not have a thread full of conjecture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back