Something weird happened yesterday.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11646
  • 13 comments
  • 559 views
Messages
316
When I was racing on SS Route 5, I hit a wall (da** speedster) and the whole course dissapeared! Can any1 please explain to me why that happened please, I'd appreciate it.



Thx.
 
Either you're CD's messed up or you're trying to get more posts than Shinez.
 
Why Shinez? Josh has 10x posts the number of posts Shinez does.
 
Josh has been here about 25x as long as Shinez.
 
Not to be mean Super-Supra, but get with the program.
 
you guys spend some much time postwhoring its amazing u have time for work and life let alone gt3
 
Make sure you're not smoking anything while your playing GT3. This can cause things to dissapear. :D
 
Knightinwhite, how ironic is it that you just double posted two sentences which weren't relevant to the topic, which could've been done in one post? :lol:
 
lol that would be funny if someone was smoking wet, and they got a hole in the part of the brain that controls images and dilusions,lol ahhh thats funny
 
Lol..Why do all these kids wanna be me?...I know my presense is awe-inspiring but come on....I'm the only me and that is that...116...You've started..11 threads in like 3 days....That's not postwhoring....That's "I'm an azz who just wants to make an attempt at making my presense known"...Calm it down a bit...I know the mods can't be happy with them having to watch a whole thread about what you found in your pocket...
 
first, no one wants to be u
second, it was a joke
3rd. my post were not off subject, since someone brought up postwhoring or something along the lines
4th i forgot to add the other sentence, and i already hit sumbit reply:cool:
 
Back