Son of Stig's Lounge - The Happenin Place

  • Thread starter Thread starter SohnVonStig
  • 94 comments
  • 8,369 views
was going to join last night but got "occupied" lol. Tonight will be good to unwind from the start of this round cuz efiel is kicking my ass
 
was going to join last night but got "occupied" lol. Tonight will be good to unwind from the start of this round cuz efiel is kicking my ass

Haha well I probably won't be opening my lounge until I get too tired to post good lap times :D Soooo midnight?
 
Haha well I probably won't be opening my lounge until I get too tired to post good lap times :D Soooo midnight?

zzzz make it 11 lol. Im going to be at this all day due to "holiday" lol
 
zzzz make it 11 lol. Im going to be at this all day due to "holiday" lol

Lol I suppose I could do something a bit earlier. I'll open my lounge after I've been able to run a few laps.
 
I'll make a good run at it until about 9:30. Then I will need a debrief of fiat's and pink gt-r's.
 
I'll make a good run at it until about 9:30. Then I will need a debrief of fiat's and pink gt-r's.

Beautiful music to my ears :D
 
Just did 8 laps and had to take pops to doc! Fail!

PS I'm getting tired of GT Academy! Lol
 
Last edited:
Just did 8 laps and had to take pops to doc! Fail!

Haha, its 1 in the afternoon for you. F YOU FOR BEING ABLE TO RUN ANY LAPS AT ALL!
 
Where is the love hoe! I'm not going to make to finals anyway!

Where's the false confidence! C'mon I KNOW I'm making it through to the finals. NO DOUBT. I will keep saying this until sunday evening at 11:59:59pm and then I will start making excuses!
 
Lmao Patrick! I hope you do make it! At least your going to Your uncle's even if You dpbr make the cut! Btw hope we can rice a bit tonight.
 
Lmao Patrick! I hope you do make it! At least your going to Your uncle's even if You dpbr make the cut! Btw hope we can rice a bit tonight.

Oh man we'll be ricin it up tonight lol and I'll be complainin my *** off until they put my TC in some dlc!
 
boooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
Lounge Open! If you need a break from the GTA or just wanna talk about it come join!
 
Lounge is open for anyone who wants a break from the stress of hotlapping!
 
I;ll be there when i get back from the torture room (GYM).
 
Lounge closin now, everyone's still busy :D Off to eifel I go! I'm reopening tonight sometime, so let me know when ya'll are ready for a break!

400 MG's of CAFFEINE!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!
 
Lounge closin now, everyone's still busy :D Off to eifel I go! I'm reopening tonight sometime, so let me know when ya'll are ready for a break!

400 MG's of CAFFEINE!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!

Im stuck doing a rediculous amount of homework :sick:
 
So lounge MUST be open at midnight tonight. Because we deserve it :P
 
So lounge MUST be open at midnight tonight. Because we deserve it :P

It will be done so :D Of course, due to my ps3 giving up on life, I now have a cart and that is all.
 
I won't be joining, I have my 1st day at the new job tomorrow!
 
I won't be joining, I have my 1st day at the new job tomorrow!

So are you going to have to quit the new job for the Florida trip, or are they going to "give" you the time off....? :nervous:
 
Won't have to quit for florida or the week in the u.k. if it happens. I will have to quit if I win, and I have NO problem with that.
 
I won't be joining, I have my 1st day at the new job tomorrow!

Good luck man! BTW I just finished my application for purdue. Along with that, I applied for a co-op program with a certain company which we've all grown to love and respect :dopey: John Deere
 
I just sent you a friend request. I'm looking to join the fun.
 
Back