Son of Stig's Lounge - The Happenin Place

  • Thread starter Thread starter SohnVonStig
  • 94 comments
  • 8,369 views
I just sent you a friend request. I'm looking to join the fun.

Sweet! I'll add you and frank up when I get on to run laps....ie right now :D
 
Lounge opening at midnight EST!

Join up to celebrate, or to moan in despair, see if I care :D
 
On second thought I'll be there tonight
 
Lol as always lounge will open tonight around 9 est and I will send out psn messages to everyone.
 
i might be on tonight....
 
Due to my unfortunate level zero reset and total lack of cars (and forced being out of commission till he gets a new wheel), tonight we will be running some serious recommended car spec racing till 12 am est.

In my experience this will help both the guys going on to orlando gain experience, and those of us who missed the cut get better.

For those of you who enjoy the zany mayhem that my lounge normally descends into, never fear, it'll get there I promise.
 
Due to my unfortunate level zero reset and total lack of cars (and forced being out of commission till he gets a new wheel), tonight we will be running some serious recommended car spec racing till 12 am est.

In my experience this will help both the guys going on to orlando gain experience, and those of us who missed the cut get better.

For those of you who enjoy the zany mayhem that my lounge normally descends into, never fear, it'll get there I promise.

I can "send" you a few cars before the "trade clause" kicks in.... Just message me on the PSN(as we are "friends") and I'll send something over each day if you'd like.... F1 cars(all 3), 330P4, Speed8, R10 and lots of other "high end cars" if you'd like. Sorry to hear, cheers.
 
I can "send" you a few cars before the "trade clause" kicks in.... Just message me on the PSN(as we are "friends") and I'll send something over each day if you'd like.... F1 cars(all 3), 330P4, Speed8, R10 and lots of other "high end cars" if you'd like. Sorry to hear, cheers.

You are a wonderful person :D
 
I'm trying to recover from a cold but I'll try to join tomorrow.
 
Won't be back online for a while. NASCAR is in town and I got myself some tickets! :sly:
 
:idea:Since traffic has slowed down maybe we can get a full lounge tonight?
 
:idea:Since traffic has slowed down maybe we can get a full lounge tonight?

Sounds like a plan, I'll see how many folks forced has in his lounge before opening mine up though :)
 
Ok....just hit me up on here when ready cuz ps3 is off now.I am in office .
 
I'll join this lounge soon
 
Ive been in hiding due to Dragon age launch. Man things have gotten hectic :P
ill see if ill be up for driving in an hours time.
 
I bought two of these tonight. They are decals for your car.

img20110309204725.jpg
 
Last edited:
So I take it I was the only one that actually enjoyed the Spoon CR-Z race last night? :D
 
So I take it I was the only one that actually enjoyed the Spoon CR-Z race last night? :D

Oh god yes. So much fail in that stupid car. I can't imagine how slow the stock one is :crazy:
 
I should share my tuned one, so much better than the stock one.
 
I'm not sure when everyone's getting in tonight but I should be opening up my lounge tonight around 9pm est. I figure you guys might wanna take a little bit of a breather after the last couple days.
Oh and I want to hear about it so mic's on boys :D
 
Back