Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,562 views
The Police - Every Breath You Take.
 
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Take me home
 
Green Day - Homecoming
 
Metallica - Hero of the Day
 
In Flames - Dawn of a New DAy
 
Trapt - New Beginning
 
Pantera - A New Level
 
Dream Theater - New Millenium
 
Infected Mushrooms - Dream Theater
Do I get bonus points for matching two words?
 
skip0110
Infected Mushrooms - Dream Theater
Do I get bonus points for matching two words?
Actually I don´t think you can match with the band´s name, only the music.
 
Oh, sorry.
Damage Plan - Breathing New Life
 
Taking Back Sunday - You're So Last Summer

(Finally had to get rid of "New" ;))
 
Tangerine Dream - Long Island Sunset
 
Joe Satriani - Flying in a Blue Dream
 
A Perfect Circle - Blue
 
Eiffel 65 - Blue. :lol:

What a terrible song. I'm ashamed.
 
Chevelle - The Red
 
In Flames - Touch of Red
 
Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
 
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
 
Song Title Game :lol:
 
Back