Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,562 views
oops. my bad
 
Just start it off with somethin new 👍.
 
Can I get this thread (game) going?

Motley Crue - God Bless The Children of the Beast
 
Everclear - Why I don't believe in God
 
Isn't that a bit of a stretch? Oh well *shrug*

Jimmy Eat World - Believe In What You Want
 
Smile Empty Soul - I Want My Life
 
Three Days Grace - Just Like You
 
Motley Crue - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
 
The Used - Take it Away
 
trapt - These Walls
 
Def Leppard - When the Walls came Tumbling Down
 
Limp Bizkit - Down another day
 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in The Wall
 
Elton John - Goodbye yellow brick road
 
3 Doors Down - The Road I'm On
 
A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythym Of The War Drums

Twice! :sly:
 
Actually, the name of that song is "Pet", and what you wrote is part of the lyrics.

Guns N Roses - Civil War
 
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
 
Angra - Unholy Wars

it counts, right?
 
I was gonna do a "War" song, but I didn't because of the S on the end.
 
FatAssBR
Angra - Unholy Wars

it counts, right?
i think so... what's scary though is that i have over 11000 songs in my playlist and War Pigs was the only song wiith the word pigs in it's name.

Rhapsody - Unholy Warcry
 
Back