Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,561 views
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Here Comes My Girl
 
I think you've got the wrong thread...

The song needs to contain a word from the post above, in this case, "come" "with" or "me". 👍
 
I took the word 'Daddy' from the artist in the above thread. Didn't realise that wasn't aloud. I do apologise :lol:
 
D'oh! I didn't make that link!

But yes, it's just the title that counts. Sorry about the wrong thread bit, didn't mean to question your intelligence. ;)
 
That's OK - my intelligence is questionable at the best of times :lol:

Anyhow, to get the game going again, continuing from Puff Daddy - Come with me.:

Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World
 
REM - It's the End of the World as We Know It
 
Nice on Iceman, so many possibilities!

Queen - We are the champions.
 
G love and special sauce - Back of the bus
 
Soulfly - Back to the Primitive
 
icemanshooter23
Soulfly - Back to the Primitive


Playing something similar at another site...


ACDC - Back In Black
 
Santana - Black Magic Woman
 
Bruce Springsteen - Pink Cadillac
 
Chevelle - Send The Pain Below
 
In Flames - Superhero Of the Computer Rage
 
icemanshooter23
In Flames - Superhero Of the Computer Rage
You shouldn´t use words such as "the" and "of" to link it, that´s too easy.
 
I know you shouldn't, but I was bored and well, you know ;).
 
Back