Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,561 views
Staind - Falling Down
 
Don't be difficult, pick one:
Breaking Point - Falling Down
Edguy - Falling Down
Iron Maiden - Falling Down
 
Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown
 
Blink 182 - Down
 
3 Doors Down - Going Down In Flames
 
Staind - Fill Me Up
 
Autograph - Turn Up the Radio
 
Queen - Radio Ga-Ga
 
Alkaline Trio - Radio
 
Black Sabbath - Am I Going Insane (Radio Mix)
 
Slayer - Criminally Insane

From Reign in Blood, to say the truth, the worst song on the album, but I still like it.

Branded in pain, marked criminally insane
Locked away and kept restrained
Disapprobation but what have I done?
I have yet only just begun
To take your ****ing lives!
 
Cypress Hill - Insane in the brain
 
oops my mistake, how about:

Mark Wills - Permanently
 
A new start:

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
 
Wyclef Jean - Perfect Gentleman
 
In Flames - Dawn Of A New Day
 
Back