Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,558 views
Since PS seems determined to sabatoge this thread, the next poster can choose between:
(The Beatles - Back in the USSR - >) Marc Pattison - Sipping Turkish Tea on Camelback
and
(Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark - >) Helloween - The Dark Ride
 
I´ll go with Helloween.

Helloween - Ride The Sky
 
I have seen "the" used many times but oh well

The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - It Came Out Of The Sky
 
Caesars Palace - Jerk It Out
 
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out
 
Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

I´m not sure that´s the name of the song, I just woke up so my mind could be tricking me.
 
Manic Street Preachers - The year of purification
 
Of can´t be used, mate.
 
Kaiser Chiefs ~ Saturday Night
 
J.C. Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night
 
FatAssBR
Of can´t be used, mate.


Didn't know, sorry.




Elton john - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
 
LOL Kim Wylde- Kids In America
I swear i hate this song!! mind you i cant speak for my loving bf.....lol ;)
 
dont know/care if in is a "legal" move, but

AC/DC - Whiskey on the rocks
 
Niel Diamond - Love on the rocks :O
 
Queen - Love Of My Life
 
Back