Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,558 views
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great balls of fire
 
Coldplay - A rush OF Blood to the head
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik!

My first post in this thread :)
 
AC/DC - If You Want Blood You Got It
 
Olivia Newton John & John Travolta - You're the one that i want :lol:
 
Pink Floyd - Eclipse
 
Annie Lennox - Total Eclipse Of The Heart

I´m not quite sure of this one, but I think it´s right.
 
Isn't it recorded by Bonnie Tyler, not Annie Lennox :confused:
 
I don´t know, I was just guessing. But at least I got the name right. :D
 
I'm so very sorry

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
 
ACDC - Rock and roll ain't noise pollution
 
The Corrs - Summer Sunshine
 
The Bravery - Swollen Summer
 
lol your gunna love this...

those horrible little children from the...
sound of music - so long farewell


watched S.O.M at matts place the othr night while his mum sang along lol good times
 
Millencolin - Farewell My Hell
 
Back