Sony Announces PlayStation 5 'Pro' Controller, the DualSense Edge

..And mine until now not sended…

Anyone else?
From the posts on resetera and elsewhere, seems a common issue. PS Direct taking the money but no release day delivery. Some people have the tracking notification now for a delivery tomorrow.

I'll grab one at the end of Feb when it's made available at other retailers.

After reading a load of positive user reviews, decided not to wait and ordered this morning. Expensive but around the same as a Scuff. The back paddles will help a lot, reduce the finger cramp I get with some games. Could’ve got a G29 for the same amount but this will get a lot more use.

After reading a load of positive user reviews, decided not to wait and ordered this morning. Expensive but around the same as a Scuff. The back paddles will help a lot, reduce the finger cramp I get with some games. Could’ve got a G29 for the same amount but this will get a lot more use.

Interested to hear your thoughts when you get it in hand.

I keep seeing that it’s not so PC friendly, so I opted for the Elite Series 2 instead.

Bummer, I like the dualsense. I don’t want a scuf either.

Last edited:
First impressions are good. The paddles on the back are right where my fingers rest, nice easy click. Still need to play around with stick adjustments and the trigger stops, but it is immediately more comfortable with MT. Did a couple of sessions around Monza and Laguna Seca with no finger cramping, so all speed ahead in the transition from AT.
I keep seeing that it’s not so PC friendly, so I opted for the Elite Series 2 instead.

Bummer, I like the dualsense. I don’t want a scuf either.
From what I’ve read most games are fine, Steam recognises it (and you can also get it working with an Xbox). People specifically having problems getting it to work with Forsaken on PC.

Last edited:
From what I’ve read most games are fine, Steam recognises it (and you can also get it working with an Xbox). People specifically having problems getting it to work with Forsaken on PC.

I was hoping for it to be more plug and play like the xbox controller.

Last edited:
@Fezzik how are you finding the DS-E after a few months of owning it?

I’m interested in the calibration for Accelerate and Brake in GT7. I find the DS just isn’t as refined as I want and feathering throttle it’s not as granular as I need now.

Also the back paddles for gear up and down would be a bonus.

@Fezzik how are you finding the DS-E after a few months of owning it?

I’m interested in the calibration for Accelerate and Brake in GT7. I find the DS just isn’t as refined as I want and feathering throttle it’s not as granular as I need now.

Also the back paddles for gear up and down would be a bonus.

Haven’t changed anything with the triggers, no issues with standard setup. Altered the stick sensitivity, it seems to make more difference than any in-game adjustments and has let me be more precise with the steering. Back paddles a godsend, now comfortable with MT.

Hard to say if any lap time improvements are from the controller or from the transmission shift. Likely a bit of both.

Haven’t changed anything with the triggers, no issues with standard setup. Altered the stick sensitivity, it seems to make more difference than any in-game adjustments and has let me be more precise with the steering. Back paddles a godsend, now comfortable with MT.

Hard to say if any lap time improvements are from the controller or from the transmission shift. Likely a bit of both.
Thanks for your reply.

I’m just reluctant to splash that kind of money when I already have 2 standard pads.

I’d love a wheel set up, but it’s just not feasible unless I want to spend a fortune on new screens and the like.

Back