Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
  • 127,482 views
Anyone knows what time it'll unlock?
 
So I've downloaded the demo and did the visual setup for the demo. But I have a question for you. Can anybody who owns PS4 pro, confirm if there is supersampling feature included in the demo? I use 1080p monitor and while setting the visual setup the game asked me whether I want to choose better frame rate mode or better resolution mode. At the first beta there was no feature like this and the only benefit for PS4 pro with 1080p displays was 60fps replays(on standard PS4s it's 30). My eyes just blown away by the game looks that's why I can't tell the difference. Thank you all and have a great day!
 
So I've downloaded the demo and did the visual setup for the demo. But I have a question for you. Can anybody who owns PS4 pro, confirm if there is supersampling feature included in the demo? I use 1080p monitor and while setting the visual setup the game asked me whether I want to choose better frame rate mode or better resolution mode. At the first beta there was no feature like this and the only benefit for PS4 pro with 1080p displays was 60fps replays(on standard PS4s it's 30). My eyes just blown away by the game looks that's why I can't tell the difference. Thank you all and have a great day!

Yes there is a super sample mode and you can even see it working as it kicks in before they resize the GUI; so for a split second you see the GUI as quarter size in the top left of the screen.
 
Last edited:
19 minutes:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ok I gave in and started downloading it last night, so from about 11pm till now 10am next day, just turned the tv on, still says 7 hours to go...:banghead::banghead:
Oh man I want to try this so much, scapes etc etc.
Ha, 19minutes is pretty quick, mine took about 3hours in the end, but take pleasure from the reality that in normal everyday browsing and streaming, even my speeds serve little benefit over lesser services.

Just put it back on again now and oogling at how beautiful the graphics are. Looks like it’ll be a late one for me!
 
When is the demo available? Currently 10:13am here in the UK?‍♂️
 
The demo starting time is all over the internet. How could you read gtplanet terms and conditions if you can't use a simple search or read first?
 
Ive been wondering why it didn't work, turns out it wasn't the 10th.
 
Downloaded the demo overnight. Certainly looks spectacular (JS9000 HDR Samsung).

Still, will be the physics that make or break it for me.
 
The demo still hasn't been made available in R3 PSN stores, so I am now downloading the demo from a dummy R2 store account. I really hope PSN Asia does not do a d***ish move and launch it on the day the demo goes live, giving people there a disadvantage. I'd have to download another 40gb just so my demo progress can be transferred to the main account I'll be playing GTS on.
 
Yes there is a super sample mode and you can even see it working as it kicks in before they resize the GUI; so for a split second you the GUI as quarter size in the top left of the screen.

Yes! I launched the game again and saw the difference. I also tried frame rate mode to see if replays in demo are 60fps, and they are!
 
Started downloading it at 8:30am yesterday and now just 90 minutes left, so probably about 29 hrs in total :banghead::lol::lol::lol:

Must be some kinda record !
 
29 hours and I end up with a Peugeot :sick:
 
Also I can’t find where the demo videos are, all I get is nice looking pics of the cars
 
Also I can’t find where the demo videos are, all I get is nice looking pics of the cars
You just wait on the menu and eventually a demo vid starts after a while. Not sure what the exact timing is. But I watched a few maybe 4, earlier today over the space of an hour.
 
Downloaded the demo overnight. Certainly looks spectacular (JS9000 HDR Samsung).

Still, will be the physics that make or break it for me.
It will be very interesting to hear your opinion about the physics.:)
 
Anyone noticed the newish members now posting, maybe just joined because of gtsport..:)

Not relevant for this thread topic but yes :)

I had an gtplanet account for GT5 in ~2011 but lost the connected email account due to inactivity.

I've been away from the series for so many years but now I'm really interested in Sport.
 
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Gr.4


Lexus RC-F Gr.4

Great vids, though the Lexus one is the GT3 (Gr.3), not the Gr.4 :)
 
Back