Sony Denies "Mistake" October Launch Date for PlayStation 5

So have they ditched that classic gold diamond logo from PS1 era for a dull and boring one...
No. They're logos for different things.
Ripping of avengers intro.
As you'll spot in the article, the ident is from the PlayStation Network Marvel Comics TV series "Powers", from 2015. Observe:

Last edited:
Ripping of avengers intro.

Except Sony PlayStation started making intros like this before Marvel, so if anyone is ripping off of anyone, it's Marvel ripping off PlayStation

That logo was shown off in April, 2016. The Marvel logo was first shown in July of the same year.

But you can recognize that you're in the minority right? More people are stuck at home or working from home than not.
You have food on your table? That hospital getting built.Gas getting delivered. I'm the minority as well as thousands of others that are keeping this country going and are essential workers. Working from home is still getting paid. I haven't received a damn cent from the government. I'm at work every day delivering steel so the economy keeps somewhat going. As essential workers,nurses,doctors,PSW,grocery clerks,truck drivers,etc,we are doing our job to feed,build and save peoples lives.
Your welcome.

Last edited:
You have food on your table? That hospital getting built.Gas getting delivered. I'm the minority as well as thousands of others that are keeping this country going and are essential workers. Working from home is still getting paid. I haven't received a damn cent from the government. I'm at work every day delivering steel so the economy keeps somewhat going. As essential workers,nurses,doctors,PSW,grocery clerks,truck drivers,etc,we are doing our job to feed,build and save peoples lives.
Your welcome.

You should wear a cape when going to work so people can see how heroic you are.

Except Sony PlayStation started making intros like this before Marvel, so if anyone is ripping off of anyone, it's Marvel ripping off PlayStation

That logo was shown off in April, 2016. The Marvel logo was first shown in July of the same year.

The version without the characters in it is a year earlier too. I'm actually amazed how many outlets have covered this story and commented on the Marvel-a-like ident, and how few have noted it's a repurposed version of the PS Originals ident from Powers.

Yeah Sony launch your console in the middle of pandemic where nobody has money. Good idea.
Actually sales of sim equipment (eg: Fanatec) have gone through the roof during the imposed lockdown/pandemic period (with more people being home) so much so they can't keep up with demand. That being so with lots of people looking forward with baited breath for the eventual release of the new-gen PS5 with all the bells and whistles I highly doubt Sony will suffer from sales following launch.

But you can recognize that you're in the minority right? More people are stuck at home or working from home than not.
Not that I agree with what he posted, but those on unemployment due to furloughs and lay-offs are likely making more than the were when they were actually working.

Either way though, the smart ones would be holding on to that extra money for emergencies.

I'm unemployed and my work like many others isn't giving unemployment because it was my/our decision to not work during this. I'm not making any money and haven't for three months.

Thanks for noticing us. /s

Plus, you just assume unemployment is actually working properly. There are so many cases of people not getting their money yet and rumors that the unemployment fund is running out. It's not a get out of jail free card for everybody

I'm unemployed and my work like many others isn't giving unemployment because it was my/our decision to not work during this. I'm not making any money and haven't for three months.

Thanks for noticing us. /s

Plus, you just assume unemployment is actually working properly. There are so many cases of people not getting their money yet and rumors that the unemployment fund is running out. It's not a get out of jail free card for everybody
Quote me next time please.

That's why I specifically mentioned those unemployed, on unemployment. I'm also not assuming anything, I'm going off what I know from the people I know that are on it. I'm also aware that there's issues as well, and delays - however, rumors are rumors and hold nothing substantial. You're grasping for things I didn't say, where did I say it was a get out of jail free card?

I specifically said those on unemployment are likely making more than when they were working. Hell, I wasn't even disagreeing with you for the most part.

Back