Sony to give three free cars for Xmas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uscbryan
  • 12 comments
  • 1,669 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 670 but not the 640 Murcielago. The Jag is nice too, saves me doing that endurance race.
 
Is this for all regions including US. I have seen some post where it says just for Japan.
 
I paid extra for the BMW and Lambo (GT5 CE from Gamestop) and I already have the Jag, can't win 'em all I guess. :grumpy:

Jerome
 
I thought it was only Sony Japan doing it.
 
It's a bit of a jib for those of us who paid extra for the collectors edition though...

I'm all for the free cars and festive spirit, but why not CL editions of something else, like the 458 or Zonda for example, rather than motors that are already out there?
 
Maybe it's only japan but I don't think the article says that. I'll go look again.

Just looked again and it said "anybody owning GT5" gets them. Doesn't make it fact but that's what it says.
 
Last edited:
It's a bit of a jib for those of us who paid extra for the collectors edition though...

I'm all for the free cars and festive spirit, but why not CL editions of something else, like the 458 or Zonda for example, rather than motors that are already out there?

This. Absolutely this.

Feeling a bit shafted that I paid extra for my Collector's Edition in part to get those cars. Oh well, maybe I'll have fun turning 'em matte pink or pearlescent.
 
Japan only. But aren't those cars just a few Chrome Line cars?
 
2 of those were part of the 4 in the American CE version (Shelby Cobra and a Benz I've completely ignored were the other 2). The Jag I do not have.
 
Can the Jag win the Historic race?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back