Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to sort the cart list by mileage, wins, & switches? I know it was possible in GT5 to sort by some of these, but I can't figure it out in GT6. Is it possible?
The only sorting system is available in the car selection section by hovering over the cars and pressing square, this will bring up basic things such as last used, pp,power, weight etc.
The only sorting system is available in the car selection section by hovering over the cars and pressing square, this will bring up basic things such as last used, pp,power, weight etc.
The only sorting system is available in the car selection section by hovering over the cars and pressing square, this will bring up basic things such as last used, pp,power, weight etc.
That's what I hated when buying cars solely for their paint. I would buy the car but not use it and constantly had to change to reverse order last used when selling them back.
Having let this game sit on my shelf for 3 months, I was surprised to seasonals added. But one thing, it doesnt show as a win when you use a car and win a seasonal race. Im still on 0 with the car I purchased to run the new seasonal. Any reason why?