Soundtrack is absolutely wonderful

• Thread starter ChevapBH
  • 96 comments
It's a good sound track that will cover a variety of tastes but my god there are a couple of tracks that are really really annoying that go on forever. This was the case in the last 2 games too. A skip track button would be good rather that just a custom playlist.
That French song.. Oh god.. I do not like that song.
I was trying to find a whole list of songs, a la GT6, but I didn't find anything. How did you choose songs?
You know the left hand side where you find your garage and livery editor +++? There's a Library button. Second to last or so there was a Music tab with all the songs in the game, and you could listen to them freely.

Off topic: About the above. A tab there also said "Video". and it is not a replay section.. Can we upload our own videos to the game? :confused:

Off topic: About the above. A tab there also said "Video". and it is not a replay section.. Can we upload our own videos to the game? :confused:
The Video section is most likely just for viewing the Opening and Ending Movies, as well as any additional Opening movies (ala GT5 Spec II) they might add in the future.

On-topic, yeah, the jazz and the lounge music are perfection as usual for GT, but I'm disappointed that there are no new Daiki Kasho music. Not even that song he did for the Subaru VGT unveil is in, which was in earlier demo builds of the game, btw. Weird.

Ah well, at least his old stuff is in, for the second time after GT6.

Ohh. Yeah you're right @SuperKlonoaGT. Didn't think about that. Of course that is it.

I'm dissappointed we didn't get (at least yet, maybe) a new MOTC too..

You know the left hand side where you find your garage and livery editor +++? There's a Library button. Second to last or so there was a Music tab with all the songs in the game, and you could listen to them freely.
Oh ok, I never even went to the library because I thought that was just to look at liveries and pictures. Thanks for the tip! :)

This song + Driving in Scapes scene = The most beautiful thing ever! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Gran_Turismo_SPORT_Version_20171010194516.png

Last edited:
Now these are the kind of threads that I love to see! Full of positivity. :)
But yeah, the soundtrack is so relaxing, it's brilliant! Best main menu soundtrack I've heard since GT4. I can't wait for the Christmas music to come on. PD could also add some Christmas theme scapes in the main menu during Christmas time. :D

I just remembered, I don't use Spotify because it's exclusively pop music.

Not really, I don't think much to modern dnb, I prefer hardcore from 92-94 and jungle 94-96 :)

Ditto! I'd rather have Neuromancer - Pennywise or Nebula II - Atheama playing while blasting around Tokyo Expressway than that Daiki Kash or whatever his name is.... or, seeing as there's long dark tunnels: Valley Of The Shadows.

I only have music on in the background of the editor and menus, turn it off for racing
Am I the only one who turns in-race music completely off? I find if very distracting during the race.

I don't find it distracting unless the mix is bad. If it's a good song and the music's too quiet, it's distracting. If it's a crap song and the music is too loud, also distracting. Funny thing is though my definition of too loud and too quiet changes depending on whether the song is good or not :lol:

I just remembered, I don't use Spotify because it's exclusively pop music.

Ditto! I'd rather have Neuromancer - Pennywise or Nebula II - Atheama playing while blasting around Tokyo Expressway than that Daiki Kash or whatever his name is.... or, seeing as there's long dark tunnels: Valley Of The Shadows.

What? :lol:

I listen to nothing but metalcore on it. I wouldn't say Killswitch Engage is pop music :lol:

And it's Daiki Kasho by the way.

Some decent tunes in GTS, but this...

I can't Peugeot 908 HDi FAP to this!! :nervous:

What makes it worse is it's been stuck in my head since Thursday. "Rattlesnake a charm on the dance floor... The dance floor... The dance floor"

GTS' soundtrack is brilliant, and funnily enough for me, that's one of the best. I've got it stuck in my head for all the right reasons.

Otherwise it's so chilled out, it's fab.

I'm loving the soundtrack alot too. Sometimes I just let the game run and listen to the soundtrack and lounge around dazing at the HD pictures. :dopey:

The race soundtrack is mostly terrible other than Daiki Kasho.

Hopefully like in GT6 we can choose which tracks to use for Race, replay, and menu BGM

Also, such a bummer that PS4 won't let us store music on the hard drive so now we can't create our own custom GT Sport soundtracks like we could in GT6. I used to always have tool's lateralus and 10,000 days as my menu music in GT6, and Daiki Kasho as the race and replay music.

I actually have been too after hearing how beautiful the cars sound now. Especially from cockpit view. So sweet. Also love the chassis sound effects. Going down the hill after turn 1 at brands hatch is a perfect example.

Just a thought, Have you downloaded the PS4 Media App from the Store? I don't think it is on the PS4 as default . Would this help you play music, I haven't tried in game yet but I am sure it will work. Or Even Spotify App?

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...eatures/using-the-playstation-4-media-player/

I also love the Sound Track, it is very relaxing and upbeat at the same time. Some lounge music through to Dance. 👍

Back