South Park

  • Thread starter Thread starter Belda_Da_Hun
  • 67 comments
  • 3,521 views

How funny do you find South Park?

  • Extremely Funny

    Votes: 45 46.9%
  • Funny most the time

    Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Funny at times

    Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I don't watch this show

    Votes: 8 8.3%
  • I hate this show.

    Votes: 3 3.1%

  • Total voters
    96
I personally believe the creators of South Park (mind blank) use moral issues, and are quite aware of them when they create each episode. Now, I'm not saying that they are completely moral and ethical people, and this awareness is most likely brought about to avoid a lot more legal issues than they already deal with, but morality and ethics are certainly there.

Still, I think South Park is just as funny, if not funnier, than it was in the first few seasons.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
I personally believe the creators of South Park (mind blank) use moral issues, and are quite aware of them when they create each episode.
They deny this all the time. Whether it is true or not, I don't know but they just claim that they are trying to make fun of the issues they see around them. They even admit to supporting issues in the show that they disagree with just because it makes for a funnier ending.
 
I can believe that. But there is an awareness, no matter what they say. Regardless, they are very clever with everything they do.
Me
the creators of South Park (mind blank)
Matt Stone and Trey Parker, just remembered! :dunce:
 
Jimmy Enslashay
I can believe that. But there is an awareness, no matter what they say. Regardless, they are very clever with everything they do.
Even if they are purposely trying to avoid making social commentary I think that by making fun of relevant current social issues that they are making social commentary, just not in a mature way. They make fun of society and point out the obvious that both sides miss in order to make them all seem stupid, which in the end does present commentary.

I think that when they deny making social commentary they are referring to the fact that they avoid making their personal opinions and views come out in the show, something that other current event based comedies (The Daily Show) have gotten away from.
 
very funny!!!
i find it more Funnier than Family Guy! ANd what about Drawn Together??? Does anyone here watch it.
 
JFM92_GTRacer
very funny!!!
i find it more Funnier than Family Guy! ANd what about Drawn Together??? Does anyone here watch it.
I occasionally watch Drawn Together, but it is not near South Park standards.
 
First Time I saw it I thought... WTF!? :lol:

Today I watch it and think... WTF!? :lol:
 
Back