Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,802 views
I hate assignments with a passion, only another 600 words to go on economics.

OT: I just realised I'm going up to Bathurst next Sunday to play golf, what's the course like?
 
I hate assignments with a passion, only another 600 words to go on economics.

OT: I just realised I'm going up to Bathurst next Sunday to play golf, what's the course like?

Haha just dont get too close to the fence, you might get shanked. LOL. nah it seems an alright course (dont play golf so wouldnt know) its located right next to the prison.
 
LOL, will take that advice 👍

If you see some guy wearing a white hat walking around looking for his ball next week, thats me.
 
Lol I'll keep an eye if my parents find a reason to venture all the way across the opposite side of town for some reason.

Oh yea, I have a lounge up now.
 
You lucky people drifting right now, grrrrrrrrr.
 
Oh and Yellow, 🤬 you! Lol. Anyone else Up for some drifting, Im all lone some :guilty:
 
I saw him earlier in a blue ACR with gold chrome wheels. Looked tops :drool:

Oh and you guys know my chrome silver Lexus GS drift machine? I'm after another one. You see, i've been wanting to find a use for my gold chrome, and having twins would be pretty cool :)

O.o and post 1991... Just 3 years before my birth :) (yes mathematicians i'm 16 ;))
 
I saw him earlier in a blue ACR with gold chrome wheels. Looked tops :drool:

Just thought Id mention that before my ps3 S*** its self, I was drifting a Imperial Blue ACR with solver chrome wheels. I actually used it for my quali run for the H2H. I was/am also drifting a Camaro that looks strangly similar to Yellow's. I call copy cat. Lol.

Just playin yellow. Just so long as you dont end up with my whole old garage of drift cars. Lol.
 
I'm starting to feel the nerves from H2H and I haven't even started practicing my drifting yet.
 
Wow. havent played gt5 for a while... been busy with Black Ops. Prestige 6 so far. :dopey:

This new ssr7 things good for xp aye kris? 👍
 
Has anyone noticed whats wrong with the X2010 when it pits?
 
yes i have... the fuel doesn't line up and wheels just go through the wind braker and the nuts arnt done up in the right spot
 
yes i have... the fuel doesn't like and up and wheels just go through the wind braker and the nuts arnt done up in the right spot

I only noticed the wheels, then again I anit really paying attention, But yea, how stupids that?
 
yeah it is a lil silly but the car is really low LOL and i guess the x1 probly wont be a race car so it doesn't need to do a 10 second pit time.
 
How'd you go mate?

Technical difficulties, so we'll line up a time again probably this Friday if we can.

BOOYAH 2000TH POST

SOUTHERN SLIDERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
Nice! Tell me how that goes, I've been wanting one as a track/drift car.
 
Fine I'll get an M3 then.....
 
Hey Everyone, bit of a team announcement...

We've decided to give two more team members moderator status.

They are Kris & Drifta, these two members have proven to be great guys and passionate about the team.

Having extra mods will help keep the team focused and headed in the right direction. They can also help with things like recruitment, judging, competitions, meets etc

So everyone can look forward to having a more focused/strong team with heaps of stuff to keep you guys entertained and at the top of your game!

Cheers
Ben
 
Congrats to the new mods :)
 
Congrats to Drifta and Kris

SS room is up
 
Hey guys, new to the GT5 drift scene online. Wouldn't mind sliding with you guys. :) I'm from Sydney incase anyone was wondering.
 
hey cool vid drifta, I still remember some of those drifts.

And congrats kris and drifta on becoming mods :)
 
Back