Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,802 views
lol so do I and I don't even recall him recording.
 
Sign me up if thats alright, been wanting to join an aussie team
 
Hey guys, new to the GT5 drift scene online. Wouldn't mind sliding with you guys. :) I'm from Sydney incase anyone was wondering.

Awesome dude, add some guys and get into it! Someone usually has a room up most nights

Is that your KE70 in your avatar?
 
If anyone is doing remote racing right now, can you put some of my drivers on the list? Cheers.
 
Awesome dude, add some guys and get into it! Someone usually has a room up most nights

Is that your KE70 in your avatar?

Nah, that's my mates KE70. I have a tan KE70 but it's unrego'd at the moment. I'm thinking of selling it though.
 
Nah, that's my mates KE70. I have a tan KE70 but it's unrego'd at the moment. I'm thinking of selling it though.

Need much work to get it on the road? My bro is looking for one - user Dyl-13b on here
 
Need much work to get it on the road? My bro is looking for one - user Dyl-13b on here

Umm doesn't need too much work I don't think.. My brother bought it. I know the drivers seat has collapsed so would need a seat. Motor could do with a tune though. There isn't much rust in it for a KE70 to be honest with you. 5 speed manual, gearbox is in good condition with 186kms on the clock. My brother bought it off an old fella.
 
Man I wish I didn't have so much crap on at school... I wanna drift so badly.
 
Man I wish I didn't have so much crap on at school... I wanna drift so badly.

You need to get your priorities right stav...

drifting > schoolwork:sly:
 
Umm doesn't need too much work I don't think.. My brother bought it. I know the drivers seat has collapsed so would need a seat. Motor could do with a tune though. There isn't much rust in it for a KE70 to be honest with you. 5 speed manual, gearbox is in good condition with 186kms on the clock. My brother bought it off an old fella.

nice, Have you got a price in mind?
 
Hey Guys, its been pretty quiet online lately, my self included. Might be on tonight for a sesh.
 
I'll be getting on this friday, thats for sure!
Damn it's only tuesday.
 
I should be on tonight if anyone up
 
Keen as 4 tonight! Got a F'n maths test to study for... and Top Gear starts at 8.30... looks like i gotta get my priorities right....
Top Gear> GT5> GT Planet> Maths test
Gonna be up 'till 11pm studying but anyway...
Going on now..!
O.o and i'm recollecting footage and am going to start a new vid soon :)

@DriFta, if you want, i can save replays and send 'em to you so you can make your 3 minute vid into 20 minutes of sideways mastery ;)
 
Last edited:
@ Kris n Ben
Any events still happening on Fridays??

Drift meets or actual races?
 
Yea its a tuesday today so school tomorrow is optional so ill be on tonight for a long while.
 
@ Kris n Ben
Any events still happening on Fridays??

Drift meets or actual races?

Me and the other mods will try and get something going on Friday 👍
 
I'll try get on Wednesday night. Advance warning.. I might be slightly drunk. I'll post (or try to) on here if I'm coming on or not.
 
nice, Have you got a price in mind?
Ummm, at the moment probably around 1K without the Dragway wheels or bout 1500 with the Dragway wheels. Negotiable of course.


On another note, I deffinately need to get myself a G25 or G27 and start sliding with it instead of the normal controller! :(
 
I'm up for a Friday night drift session was gonna ask if it was on there seems to be a lot of interest already good to see the forum start to pick up again

What about a AE86 night all sprinter Levins painted blue something fun to play in
 
Last edited:
Friday night might be a good time to do the retro sliderz event I had planned?

The basic idea was to get a bunch together and then hit a few different tracks like Tsukuba, suzuka, fuji and maybe a few custom made tracks? Do a few muck around laps, then a few races then move on to the next track...

We could get some pretty cool footage from it
 
Should be able to make friday night :) Anyone else here drift with the remote control or do you all have G25's and such?
 
Should be able to make friday night :) Anyone else here drift with the remote control or do you all have G25's and such?

Im rockin the controller, its not the greatest but it does the job. Worst thing is the twitching tyres in replays
 
Im rockin the controller, its not the greatest but it does the job. Worst thing is the twitching tyres in replays

Yeah, that annoys me a little! lol. I'm saving up for a G25 or G27.. Thinking of going the G25 so I can do all the mods to it and build a cockpit with fully functioning e-brake. :)
 
Yeah, that annoys me a little! lol. I'm saving up for a G25 or G27.. Thinking of going the G25 so I can do all the mods to it and build a cockpit with fully functioning e-brake. :)

Ive wanted to do this for ages! Some people have built some insane setups

gauges2.jpg
 
Back