Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,802 views
I really really want an R31 now lol.
 
How much money do you all have? :) I have 1 mil so far.
 
I got an R31 if you want it STAV,
 
Epic, do you want anything in return?

I have about 2.6 million credits but that's gonna rise dramatically soon :)
 
Nah i just give it to you mate. i Havnt touched it. Or if you want ill fully work it for you? Ill send it to you tomorrow
 
SSR7, how the hell do you get perfect donuts in that spot?! I did it once and that was the best i got it. Ahhhhhh! Doing my head in! lol
 
Sorry didnt get on tonight. Too drunk and too late now, sorry. eff it... drifint wont happen in this state of mind bro. I miss it though, that's for sure.


On the front of the Maybach it say Payback!
 
They patched SSR7 guys... I never got a chance to do it :(
 
LOL neither did I.
 
They patched it?! Argh. :( Now how the hell am I going to make money lol. I did make some money last night from SSR7 though.
 
Meh, no matter. People will just complain that they can't make any money from seasonal events, and Monstar just give the car to me stock bro.
 
What is max credits? 20 mil?
 
glitch still works. room open now
 
Does it really I need some cash been sitting on 250,000 for the last 2 months :lol: havnt been able to buy any new cars
 
yes mate. get online now. CASH XP is the room name
 
no no longer open. Having dinner. Sent you the car STAV. Its not an R31, its a R30.
 
no no longer open. Having dinner. Sent you the car STAV. Its not an R31, its a R30.

Sick, so the glitch still works even though the patch was supposed to fix it?
 
Sick, so the glitch still works even though the patch was supposed to fix it?

As of now, It hasn't given me the update... :confused:

Going through prem dealerships to buy mostly all of them... up to Daihatsu atm. :)
 
Hopefully I can still do the glitch tomorrow, I'll be whoring the crap out of it.
 
I havnt got the patch yet, but i did get a system update
 
So the glitch doesn't work after the patch?
 
don't want to find out I'll stick to bob :(
 
Haha ok I'll find out tomorrow I spose.
 
Anyone else had to update yet I was doing it earlier on didn't get much time only raked in a couple races was planning on starting a room now
 
I check this morning before school, No update. But ther was a system update this arvo when my lil bro jumped on. Will be on in about an hour so will check then.

I just watched the video on how to do the glitch in the news section. It really is 1 of those moments that makes you think: How the F#@! Did they discover that. Its not like you run too wide in a turn and hit a certain barricade by accident and voila, you have an easy money glitch. Its so intricate and sophisticated it would have been impossible to do by accident. Any one else thought this?
 
Last edited:
Stav sent u a r31, whats the details with tomorrow night, ie what time an latest year to use, I've got a few 70 cars but also 89 skyline?!
 
Back