Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,826 views
Who's 380RS is that? I've got one exactly like that except in a darker tone.
 
Who's 380RS is that? I've got one exactly like that except in a darker tone.

Camerons I thinks. Daves s2000, Accendo's vette, my rx7 so it must be camerons.
 
Camerons I thinks. Daves s2000, Accendo's vette, my rx7 so it must be camerons.

chur bol, I dont use it often...We needed blue cars and that was one of the few cars I have painted blue.. :indiff:

Dont know if I like it...

On a side note, Id like to see davids s2000 setup posted 👍... hes always in that car. :crazy:
 
sign me up!

anyone got an aussie car up for trade?
 
Nope, marketplace is a good starting point though.
 
been searching for a while

at the moment my car is a dark blue S15 with ugly ass rims which i love :P
 
Cool, I spose most people can go to the normal friday session?
 
I'll give you a dark blue commodore

awesome dude, PSN ID is Mansonite.

anything you particularly want and ill check if i have it
 
Chaser or C63 amg i will be on in an hour
 
did you mean the Tom’s X540 Chaser?
 
Another car I need. Anyone else got a Chaser?
 
@ yellow
Chaser has gotta be my fav drift car thanks for trading it all those months ago :lol:
 
Yeah the Chaser is a serious weapon. Still trying to find the sweet spot for set up on it. Power galore!!

I'd give you guys 1 but....:(
 
Yea the tom's chaser

Sad about trading :(
 
I have one or two... not sure. If theres only one i'll give it to stav cos he asked first :)

ahem. Quoted from page 67.

anybody have these up for trade? or just gift 'em.

Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 - Bought from OCD (dont need to send me one now Kris!)
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 - thanks yellomello!
Tom's X540 CHASER '00
 
anyone for a session?

anyone already racing?
 
Ummm, pretty sure we're all asleep at midnight buddy, some of us have important things to do during the day i.e school.
 
lololol you asked to trade for one.
 
Me and my mate are on nearly everyday sliding... would be keen to get in on some of this...
 
Ummm, pretty sure we're all asleep at midnight buddy, some of us have important things to do during the day i.e school.

i go to uni full time and work full time and i was up at midnight drifting :P
 
Me and my mate are on nearly everyday sliding... would be keen to get in on some of this...

Give one of the moderators an add on PSN 👍
 
Whos CounterSteer? or CounterSteering something like that.. too tired n can't be bothered to search through all the SS members lol (slack I know) :lol:

Just curious as they've sent me a friend request and was wondering if they're from here.
 
Yea countersteering is from here. Ive drifted with him a bit. He is pretty good.
 
Back