Soviet Garage - Touring, Race Cars, LMR, Premiums - Last Updated: 07.01.11

  • Thread starter Thread starter SovietYouth
  • 39 comments
  • 1,791 views
Messages
141
Messages
SovietYouth
These are all available to be sold from date: Thursday 06.01.11

GT-One Race Car '99 - Pending for user: oskierox Date: Currently N/A Still have several available

XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 - Available

A4 Touring Car '04 - One Sold Still Have more available

TVR T350C '03 - Available

Tank Car '03 - Available

Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - Available

Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 - Pending for user: oskierox Date: Currently N/A Still have several available

Bently Spped 8 Race Car '03 - Available

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - Available

Ford GT LM Race Car Sped II - Available

BMW V12 LMR - Pending for user: oskierox Date: Currently N/A Still have several available

Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car - Available

Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 - Available



Cannot Trade on Friday 07.01.11 , Saturday 08.01.11 , Sunday 09.01.11 , Wednesday 12.01.11
 
Last edited:
bmw v12 for the A4 Touring Car '04

can trade in 8 hours
 
Doobie, your slotted for tomorrow.
 
TVR Speed 12 for the GT-One? I can throw in in extra reflex purple paint if you want, or tune it up
 
Okay. You interested in rally cars? I have a Peugeot 206 rally car '99, an Impreza rally car '99, a Mitsubishi Starion rally car '84 and a Celica GT-FOUR rally car (ST185) '95. Take your pick if your interested
 
Okay. You interested in rally cars? I have a Peugeot 206 rally car '99, an Impreza rally car '99, a Mitsubishi Starion rally car '84 and a Celica GT-FOUR rally car (ST185) '95. Take your pick if your interested
Not a rally guy neither. Sorry im driving a hard bargain :dopey:
 
Whats a ballpark car you'd be looking for?
 
I just bought a Road going Stratos? I think it's rare
 
Where's the rare cars:ouch:
 
Have had it in my dealership over 5times, and Dag0, open your eyes :dunce:

First time in mine! I haven't got anything left to trade so i'll give up
 
How many miles has your gt one race car got?
 
Would you like similar LMP cars for the XJR9? or would something rare catch your eye?
 
Hey bud! How've ya been? Save the 10th and 11th for me cause I want that F1 GTR and GT-One!! :p :p check my garage for some trades if you want :p
 
I want the gt-one. I can offer r8 playstation, r10, 908 malmut, clk gtr, or an orange fgt
 
sunday the 6th? huh?

nvm i'm just trippin
 
Hey bud! How've ya been? Save the 10th and 11th for me cause I want that F1 GTR and GT-One!! :p :p check my garage for some trades if you want :p
Aint spoken long time bro :O? Alright, will do I'll reserve them for now and ill pm you what i'd like :D.

Edit: Also have the Bmw v12, reserved for you since I know you want it.
 
Last edited:
nomad diablo lambo for the sauber mercedes ?
 
Back