Soviet Garage - Touring, Race Cars, LMR, Premiums - Last Updated: 07.01.11

  • Thread starter Thread starter SovietYouth
  • 39 comments
  • 1,791 views
Im quite intrested in the BMW GTR.

The only real thing I can think of giving you would sadden me too much I think. The RX7 Touring Car in Green.

Maybe a Seasonal event winning Chevy Impala SS (#88)?

finally, maybe one of these two, the Honda S2000 GT Spec Touring car or its Integra cousin?
 
Im quite intrested in the BMW GTR.

The only real thing I can think of giving you would sadden me too much I think. The RX7 Touring Car in Green.

Maybe a Seasonal event winning Chevy Impala SS (#88)?

finally, maybe one of these two, the Honda S2000 GT Spec Touring car or its Integra cousin?

RX-7 Touring sounds good :drool:
 
Hi,

Anything you want from this list of what i have?

Lamborghini Miura P400 in Chrome Paint Chip

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67

RedBull X2010 Car S.Vettel

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

Ford GT Mark IV Race Car '67

Very interested in the Toyota GT-One Car, BMW V12 LMR and the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car.
 
Hi,

Anything you want from this list of what i have?

Lamborghini Miura P400 in Chrome Paint Chip

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67

RedBull X2010 Car S.Vettel

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

Ford GT Mark IV Race Car '67

Very interested in the Toyota GT-One Car, BMW V12 LMR and the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car.

I already have trades to receive those vehicles, from others. Sorry:guilty:
 
i'm going to send you my red x2010 in 3h after my bspec finisched his race....:)

when will you send your jaguar xjr-9 lm race car back? (i think you said 1 day)👍
 
Last edited:
would you take mercedes clk gtr for a toyota gt one?
 
Back