Spa 2.4 broadcast

• Thread starter Jav
  • 6 comments
Well 1hr 13min in I got taken out on the restart after a full yellow. Got damaged beyond repair, managed to get up to 11th on my first stint but got a stop and go for avoidable contact wich came from 10th place being too careful on traffic and I tapped him on the brakes. Managed to climb back up to 14th before getting taken out on the restart...
I'll try and get you guys the replay or at least the highligts of the race.

All in all it was a good race and had a lot of great battles.

Quick picture of the starting grid:
Spa_24.jpg

I made it into the higlights!!

Last edited:
Which areas in the film was your car shown? I watched most of the film. I saw your car once or twice. Was curious does it show the wrecks

Btw, if u get a chance can u upload a replay of yourself driving with the fixed set? If you're busy or got much better things to do don't worry bout it. Was great seeing ya online!! I thought bout trying for that next race but could tell it wasnt going official plus I wanted to practice spa a little more. I'm still a tad bit unstable on that track. :nervous:

Lol! That's it just a few shots, that film is just Fredrik's highlights of his race, they are doing a general highlights with comentary so I'll keep you guys updated.
The accident that took me out was on the restart after the yellow, on the chicane after Kemel, Garry lost it on corner exit trying to get the power down and took me with him.

Back