Spa 30 Multi-Class EnduranceOpen 

• Thread starter CNSpots1
  • 95 comments

Would you be looking forward to more events of this type being held?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CNSpots1. Hope everything is okay.

Please can you change my entry? I would like to change my car to the Lexus SC430 GT500 Base model #86. I have been testing and am a lot happier in this car. Sorry to make last minute changes!

Thanks again. Hope to hear from you soon mate.

Thank all of you for entering, I have added you to the roster. I once again apologize for the lack of a current date, but I will get one as soon as I possibly can.

But it's pretty safe to assume that I'll give you guys at least a week to prepare for the actual race from when I announce the date.

Since we dont have a set date... i hope is ok. Im changing my car. I wouls like to enter with the following vehicle.

GT-R GT500 Base model 08. Orange.

I just feel like this car has a better chance than the touring vette.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Since we dont have a set date... i hope is ok. Im changing my car. I wouls like to enter with the following vehicle.

GT-R GT500 Base model 08. Orange.

I just feel like this car has a better chance than the touring vette.

Thank you.
I would think the GT500 cars would do worse than those of the LMP GT3 classes. But that new Honda GT500 might work.

I would think the GT500 cars would do worse than those of the LMP GT3 classes. But that new Honda GT500 might work.

I got 2 seconds faster on the gtr... the vette just did not stick well with low hp.

If i had the credits id buy an LMP car and test

Of course I would be spited because I promised a practice session.. I've come down with some sort of stomach virus, lads, so one of you will have to hold the practice sessions for this week.

Room is up, I don't know if I'll be on for a long time, but those interested may come as they please ;)

EDIT : ROOM CLOSED

I might be back online later tonight though

Last edited:
I am having to withdraw... I apologize guys, but I have to leave this in your capable hands.

Hope you understand.

Hi there. I'm interested in racing the GT3 cars and have just done a similar, although longer, event at Bathurst. Is it possible to put my name down in the BMW M3 GT please?

psn: aboe_83
Car: BMW M3 GT '11

Also, any idea on the time and date for this event?

Re-confirmation from everyone interested will indeed be needed, and as there are people from overseas that were interested, a suitable time for the race will have to be decided on...

As for me, I am still in, the Bentley is eager to run...

Latest Posts

Back