Spa Francorchamps GT300/GT500 | 2 Hour Endurance Race | Friday 2nd Dec

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 349 comments
  • 18,597 views
Tomorrow wohoo! :)
 
Tomorrow wohoo! :)

Yeah, still need one more for GT300!!

Also, I hope ALL of you race clean. We haven't done any practise races with the new guys, but if anyone is unclean, I will just remove their name from the results.
 
Wasn't harrison1476 joining? ok he wanted gt500 but since there was no room...
 
Wasn't harrison1476 joining? ok he wanted gt500 but since there was no room...

Who? Did someone else sign up?
 
Ok, well Gt500 is full? I would like to run Takata dome nsx, but if not i can change.

Sorry didn;t see your post. the onlyavailable spot is in the Autobacs Garaiya GT300 car.

Take it or leave it :D
 
Take, how much and where can I find it (dealership)
 
Ok and how much?
 
Isn't it 500?
 
Ok Im in!, what time does it start
 
I've got 634k, can make more easy but bought takata dome fr rseat championship
 
K thanks. Cool tomorrow 8 gmt, what is that pst?
 
Darn time difference; gotta find a North American series
 
Lol Idc I'm still running no
Matter what tine it is
 
Im not on drivers list?
Im running that autobacs will buy today.
 
Hopeful of attending 👍
 
Hopeful of attending 👍

That fills me with hope... :P

I want atleast 14 people on the grid, that sounds like a good enduro. :D
 
I'm not sure if I can
Make it tomorrow I'll post soon,... Wrk
 
Race is today! We still have a spot as A_Higher_Place just dropped out.
 
what is the spot?
 
lol 2 drivers per car, but 8 drivers?? and theres 8 cars? i really hate that car im driving so if anyone has a good custom setup im glad to take it (the autobacs arta garaiya 08)
Dax you gotta setup, msg me on psn please ur added on my friends list, ECLAT right?
Open up your lounge or join mine i need some help if im running tomorrow. :)
 
lol 2 drivers per car, but 8 drivers?? and theres 8 cars? i really hate that car im driving so if anyone has a good custom setup im glad to take it (the autobacs arta garaiya 08)
Dax you gotta setup, msg me on psn please ur added on my friends list, ECLAT right?
Open up your lounge or join mine i need some help if im running tomorrow. :)

The Subaru now has a free space if you prefer that.
 
No this car is fine, just need a setup
 
Back