Spa Francorchamps GT300/GT500 | 2 Hour Endurance Race | Friday 2nd Dec

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 349 comments
  • 18,597 views
No this car is fine, just need a setup

Unfortunatly I don't have one.

Just increase all aero at the back, I find it to be an awesome car straight out of the box.
 
Lol it's good thnx fr help
 
U coming on soon, run spa fr a little while,
 
What PP / HP limits are we running?
 
U coming on soon, run spa fr a little while,

I cant come on until 3.20pm GMT but I will be practicing once I am in. Under 10 hours until race time!
 
What PP / HP limits are we running?

It's all in the OP.

GT300's run 293 hp

GT500's run 473 hp

This should allow the slightly more powerful cars to come down to the slower cars level.



Edited this post.
 
Lol ik
 
So wait noon pst? It's 2:29 am atm
 
So wait noon pst? It's 2:29 am atm

Yes.

I will be back for practise when it is 7:30am your time.

Edit: OMG 2900 POSTS BY ME :O
 
Ok cool
 
Still have a spot open!
 
race day and i have done no practice at all :P
 
i would like to join for gt300 pls
 
Pop in the Subaru, look over the rules and stuff and you're good to go. :)
 
so 2 hours im on a team with mcmacky1996... do we share time or....
 
my psn:allyn27
 
so 8pm were you are is 2pm were i am eastern stander time zone
 
3 pm i think.. it's GMT -5 right?
 
lets just say dax cobra writes it on here 30 minuites in advance xD
 
Last edited:
lets just say dax cobra writes it on here 30 minuites in advance xD

Well, right now it is 3:47pm GMT. The race is in 4 hours and 13 mins.
 
it's 10:47 here so that means its at 3:00 EST (im so smart :dopey:)
 
Last edited:
it's 10:57 here

So the race is at 2PM GMT.

Can you make that?

Also, I am now opening a test room so if you want to join..
 
So the race is at 2PM GMT.

Can you make that?

Also, I am now opening a test room so if you want to join..

I think you mean 3PM EST :lol:

Silly Cobra!
 
I think you mean 3PM EST :lol:

Silly Cobra!

Actually, I meant 2PM EST.

Silly Sumo!!!

It's funny, you know? Because the company called Pilgrim make a Cobra Replica called the 'Sumo'

Edit: Omg, correction fail, you're right. For some reason I didn't see the 57.
 
I'll be there soon.
 
I'll be joining as soon as this stupid system update is done ^^
 
Back