Sparco is Entering the World of Sim Racing - Initial Lineup Revealed (Post #19)

This may be the seat/rig I've been looking for. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on this. At the moment my only concerns are teething issues.

Must resist temptation...

Right? I've had a rough custom plan for a while that involved a Sparco seat. Depending on price and availability up here in the North, this may be just the ticket.

Um yeah. This is gonna be one of 2 major expenses for me this coming year. So I'm pretty sure if I get my wife the ring she wants I'll have no problem getting a sparco rig!!!!

May have to skip going to a few races this coming year lol.

My best mate's business are a Sparco supplier, I just messaged him saying order me one once they get into production ;) haha. Yes please!!!

Looks pretty awesome. I know they said it's been engineered for the 95th percentile, however, I hope there is at least a little bit of adjusting capability in this rig.

Oh, and I can't wait for the special Assetto Corsa edition that's 20% higher than the regular models and features its own AC Logo on the back of the seat...and that's it. :lol: :rolleyes:

As long as the actual engineering is stronger than the brand engineering, I am very excited. Sparco makes great products, so there is hope.

Is there a seat ventilation? No? Then thanks but not interested.

I don't get it, none of the racing seat manufacturers make ventilated backrest....why? Try racing in competitive race, for 2-3 hours and tell me how your back is not soaking wet from sweat....

If you drive for 15min or drive while drinking coffee, then sure - no issues. But if you are racing seriously, it gets hot pretty soon

IMO the real miss here is making the seat out of carbon fiber when that provides very little meaningful weight reduction and only servers to increase the price. I would much rather Sparco make the chassis out of aluminum or budget depending CF and save a lot of weight there. Also, if the seat isn't an FIA approved seat that can't be reused IRL... it's value is reduced greatly.

@sparco_gaming have allowed me to be one of the first to test and review their new Evolve simulator. Stay tuned for AussieStig's written and video review, mate :-) Hopefully it will be picked up here as well :-)

3ce5eb1b77420b20448a8bf5d0d25c4e00baa444dafdeddaab3a0b5753eed531_zpsvtvlfzwj.jpg

Last edited:
then there's aluminum profile, more rigid, 1/4 the cost, (mine cost me about $380 without the seat). -completely modular. I'm really not sure why there's any "rig" manufacturers out there. Aluminum profile just kind of replaced most of em for the active sim racer enthusiasts. In sparcos case though, its like a "why not?" Mentality, since their revenue stream is mostly elsewhere. This might just be a way to get their brand name out there more for the other stuff like wheels and gloves. Certainly looks cool. If money wasn't an issue I'd give this a go.

Last edited:
then there's aluminum profile, more rigid, 1/4 the cost, (mine cost me about $380 without the seat). -completely modular. I'm really not sure why there's any "rig" manufacturers out there. Aluminum profile just kind of replaced most of em for the active sim racer enthusiasts. In sparcos case though, its like a "why not?" Mentality, since their revenue stream is mostly elsewhere. This might just be a way to get their brand name out there more for the other stuff like wheels and gloves. Certainly looks cool. If money wasn't an issue I'd give this a go.

I currently have a good rig, but for any future build I will go with 80/20.

Just to clear up any confusion about my other post. I like sparco. I wouldn't buy their rig. But I'd definately consider buying their seats. And I really like the sparco t310 and p310. Amazing wheel

F126506969_grande_zpszygocfho.jpg
Thanks for this. Regarding the HyperGrip Gloves which you say go for True to Size Fit like a Size 9 (Small) or go a Size Up? Reason I ask is I wear Sparco Karting Gloves but they have way more fabric of course being thicker so was thinking of going with a Size Small (9)
Hey mate, the gloves I am wearing in the video are size ''M'' which are a snug fit for me. I also wear Sparco karting gloves most of the time which are Euro size 8.5 - 9.5 or medium. Hope this helps and thanks for liking my review. Cheers, AussieStig

Back