Spec II - Master licences

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
A thread to talk about the new master licences.

Master B Prize car is the Ford Roadster and my ticket was a 6 star (parts)

At the moment all gold on Master B seemed straight forward and not much if any more difficult than IA and S golds in normal licenses.

Done the first 4 Master A (gold) and feel like I'll have A done on my lunch break.

What are everyone else's thoughts on them?

Finished Master B as well, nothing too difficult apart from the typically annoying braking tests. I did the first couple Master A tests as well. A bit surprised we’re going up to the AMG GT Black for Master A-10 already. Seems like a very fast car at such an early stage.

Overall, it’s more of the same for now. I wish the payouts were bigger and we got 2 cars instead of the parts tickets, which I generally don’t use.

Last edited:
I had a quick look this morning, is it basically the same track/segment as all the base licenses but with more difficulty built in?

I had a quick look this morning, is it basically the same track/segment as all the base licenses but with more difficulty built in?
Some of them yes like the brake tests are in the damp or wet. But the others largely follow the same format but the times are tighter.

The trickiest one that I'm currently on as I had to go to work is Master A-4 it's the Ferrari Berlinetta on Tokyo express way.

Just finished National A. The prize car is the AMG GT Black Series, so I suppose whatever car is used in the last test is the prize car for that round of licences. The hardest one so far was A-4. Really need to be confident in the car to do well there, so it takes a little while to get right.

IB done now. Bit of a joke, I got gold on like half the tests on the first try. The snow ones were fun, especially the Subaru one.

The prize car for IB was the LFA, should be the Porsche 962 for IA.

Meanwhile some tests don't take a whole lot of effort to gold, like the MC20 test. I missed apexes left and right, but easy gold.
Yeah, I got like 5 or 6 IB test done on the first try. Same with IA-6 by the way, so it's not all tough. Definitely not living up to the "Master" name, though I'm still enjoying them.

I'm finding the difficulty is really up and down as I'm going through them. They aren't all consistently hard or easy they fluctuate between them.

M A-4 is a stand out for a jump in difficulty but then the rest drop down a level until the final test.

It might be for me that I don't race Tokyo or Autopolis very often.

Could someone who already did all new licenses post a short list of all price cars?

Master license summary (combinations + prizes):
Tickets: 6* (S), 5* (IA, IB), 6* engine (A), 6* parts (B).
B1.jpg
B2.jpg
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
IB1.jpg
IB2.jpg
IA1.jpg
IA2.jpg
S1.jpg
S2.jpg

I can’t seem to get gold on B-3,4 and A-1,2
do you guys have any strats?
B - 3 is just flat out bit turn on the Demo ghost and turn when they do or a fraction before.

B - 4 I did it trail braking and coasting more took a few times to dial in how much to brake.

A - 1 & 2 is just making sure you brake enough and early to get the full run up the hill.

I'm not even seeing the option for these new Master licenses. What is the requirement for access?

Last edited:
I'm not even seeing the option for these new Master licenses. What is the requirement for access?
I think you have to have beaten all of the normal licences?

Edit:

50 Challenges added to Licenses​

The new Master License has been added to the License Centre, where players learn the ins and outs of sports driving step by step. Starting from the basics, 50 new expert challenges have been added. These will become available to play once the normal licenses have been cleared.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back