Spec II - Master licences

I'm surprised to see how many people thought S-10 was harder than S-5.
I guess it depends on how fast you figure the track and the car out. What's your time in s-10 (suzuka)? I guess that in this track i was just inconsistent. I had laps where my first sector was 28.9 or 29.0 but then the pressure was on because I knew that it was a good sector and I always screwed up a few corners later. I even got under the bridge in 46.6 but then lost the brakes. On my gold lap, first sector was a meh 29.450 and after that I had no pressure and gave it all. Under the bridge in 47.0 and then 1.25.1 after the spoon before the 130R. 😎

Last edited:
I guess it depends on how fast you figure the track and the car out. What's your time in s-10 (suzuka)? I guess that in this track i was just inconsistent. I had laps where my first sector was 28.9 or 29.0 but then the pressure was on because I knew that it was a good sector and I always screwed up a few corners later. I even got under the bridge in 46.6 but then lost the brakes. On my gold lap, first sector was a meh 29.450 and after that I had no pressure and gave it all. Under the bridge in 47.0 and then 1.25.1 after the spoon before the 130R. 😎
I don't remember exactly what my time was. I remember that it was about half a second faster than gold. And it took me about 20 minutes to do it. The snow one on the other hand, took me 3 hours to get gold by half a tenth... The snow one took me longer to get gold than the rest of the S tests combined.

Haha the exact opposite experience! Snow was easier for me, got it by half a second, but the suzuka was hell.. If you want, check the video, I just uploaded it 😎

Last edited:
IB-4, NSX on Suzuka is kicking me right now. I am a hundredth of a second out.
This is the one through the esses, if I'm remembering correctly.

The key I found is partial throttle to control the car. Lift off to get the correct angle for each exit.

This one took a little while for me to get down, but I eventually was able to match the Demonstration time, or I got really close to it.

This is the one through the esses, if I'm remembering correctly.

The key I found is partial throttle to control the car. Lift off to get the correct angle for each exit.

This one took a little while for me to get down, but I eventually was able to match the Demonstration time, or I got really close to it.
Exactly this, the first sector is like a pendulum you have to time it right -tick tok - tick tok through them

And as odd as it sounds the last right hander is one you want to make sure you go slow enough to move as far right EARLY for the fast up hill left in to Degma one.

Thank you for the live changing hint with MT!

Yesterday i thought: ok, i want the McLaren. Let's try the Master License S.

As i read before, S5 and S10 would maybe be the hardest ones. So i started with them so i wouldn't be upset later if i couldn't gold them.

After 40 km at Suzuka (1,6 seconds from gold) and 20km at Lake Louise (more than 2 seconds from gold) i reckoned that Lake Louise would be doable but Suzuka and your hint of MT worried me tenfold.

After some laps Lake Louise was done in a pretty good fashion. :)

1000016735.jpg

I then tried Suzuka with MT my first time as i solely drove on controller with AT up to now. CSA strong and TC1. The double shifts often didn't work. They where not recognised at all or only with the gear in between due to me not finding the right timing. Even on my final lap i did not get the double shift done on the first straight, had one second of 4th gear before getting to 5th in the Dunlop curve and did an unintentional triple shift from 3 to 6 on the last straight. But what should i say, its done! It was enough for gold.
1000016736.jpg

I hope i don't disappoint myself on the other S licenses and from now on i will not be that afraid of MT when it is so favourable on online Time Trials.

Thanks again!

Edit: within the last hour i did MS1-4 and 6. So only 7-9 to go. The Valkyrie looks especially dangerous.

Edit2: Done! Valkyrie was not that hard. :D
1000016738.jpg

Thank you all again!
1000016739.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm... I didn't saw this thread at all.
Here is one of my laps, Master S-5 on DualSense controller with motion control

Back