Special Condition Hall finished......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gizzy
  • 3 comments
  • 574 views
Messages
3
I just got done with the Special Condition Hall Easy-Hard. You dont get anything for finishing them all in gold. I just thought I would let you guys know.
 
Yeah, we know. It's not on the prize car list.
 
There's so many prize lists around, I'm sure this isn't news... but think about it.. You get a car for every event.... why would you then get one just because you've finished all the events, and got a lot of interesting cars in your garage already?
 
Gizzy
I just got done with the Special Condition Hall Easy-Hard. You dont get anything for finishing them all in gold. I just thought I would let you guys know.

Thanks. I don't think you actually win anything after getting gold in all races in anything (ex. finishing all Beginner Races w/ gold doesn't get you a prize car)
 
Back