Special edition? ??

Germany
Germany
Srweber88
Srweber88
So I want to get driveclub. I'm looking on amazon I came across a special
edition . Can someone fill me in on the difference ? Does it come with more cars?

So I want to get driveclub. I'm looking on amazon I came across a special
edition . Can someone fill me in on the difference ? Does it come with more cars?

I would suggest getting the season pass though. You get almost every DLC released, it will not include the Civic Type R and Skyline which are available from 23 Feb. The season pass also does not unlock the La Ferrari, 599XX, Renault RS01 nor the Mercedes GT3 (maybe others that I can't remember).

Ok thanks for the insight . Is the game worth buying in general? I just got the crew didn't like it much at first but now I'm hooked . And I bought the regular game 2 days later I saw it in another store cheaper with wild run included :banghead: . So this time I rather ask before I get screwed.

Driveclub is an amazing racer,especially coming into it now when all the wrinkles have been ironed out.I'd pick up the normal version of the game(quickly looking,the gamescollection have it for £15 new) and then get the season pass for a huge amount of extra content.Evolution are still supporting this game in a fantastic way,new tracks were added last week with more new stuff is incoming.

I just got a PS4, Xbox Elite controller and the CronusMax Plus with the USB hub. Should I get the PS store with season pass or get the a new disk version for $25.00 and add everything? I want to get all the features.

Is anybody here using the PS4, Xbox Elite controller and the CronusMax Plus with the USB hub combo?

Back