Speedtest returns. GT6 Drag Leaderboards begin ! No Nitrous!

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 903 comments
Bmw m3 coupe 07' image.jpeg

I'll be home in 1 hr 15mins if you guys wanna check it out

Edit: Guy below me double posted. What a noob.

Last edited:
Jez I told a few good drag racers and tuners about your 1/4 track speedtest, google doc leaderboard and leaderboard thread here. EpIcRaNdOnMeSs20, and gsrboy171 to add your track a night or two ago. Hopefully they'll join in here but idk yet. Last night I met a guy called BlackForce187 from portugal and another Russian guy The_Dark-XAM. They were all pretty fast on tree but BlackForce187 was a really good tuner and very fast. I told them guys too. So we can get more people participating in drag in general. I don't know whether they will or not.

Them things are hideous!!

I've been unsure whether to use wings. Couldn't see a difference in times, they might help with black screen launch if your not doing time launch. Other aspects of suspension tuning actually seem to help BSL times better than time launch. Its what I've found out.

I've been unsure whether to use wings. Couldn't see a difference in times, they might help with black screen launch if your not doing time launch. Other aspects of suspension tuning actually seem to help times better than time launch. Its what I've found out.

I'm doing it purely to poke fun at the fact that I have faster time than someone while using a hideous wing. Maybe I should paint the cars pink too lol.

Nissan skyline gtr vspec 2 nur 02 , audio r8 5.2 fsi quattro 09, audi rs6 avant 08 , le man's quattro 03 , Subaru Impreza 22b Sti, Jaguar XKR -s 11' , BP FALKEN RX-7 03', bmw 2002 turbo 73' ,Bmw m coupe 98' image.jpeg image.jpeg 20151204_080815.jpg20151204_085221.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
I am in on this my friend, Thank you for sparking my interest in GT6 once again.

Finally...ive been waiting on this for ages!! Now I can finally play again. My psn ID is angelo_16g add me as friend and lets run it...i have so many tunes I wanna test out!!

Add me as friends and lets race!!

2010 Subaru WRX/STI Premium

Attachments

• IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Its great that you are happy about the leaderboards. Please take the time to thouroughly read the OP in this thread.

1: Randomly when entering the track it can be a cloudy day. Please exit back to the free run menu and then re enter the track. It needs to be a full sunny day so the shadow of the car can be clearly seen.

2: Become aware with proper forum use. Double posting is frowned upon. You have just triple posted.

Please redo the time for the Subaru.

Thank you and enjoy !!

2001 RX7 FD
image.jpeg

Its great that you are happy about the leaderboards. Please take the time to thouroughly read the OP in this thread.

1: Randomly when entering the track it can be a cloudy day. Please exit back to the free run menu and then re enter the track. It needs to be a full sunny day so the shadow of the car can be clearly seen.

2: Become aware with proper forum use. Double posting is frowned upon. You have just triple posted.

Please redo the time for the Subaru.

Thank you and enjoy !!
image.jpeg

2010 Subaru WRX/STI Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the OP @WRXsubie .

1: Post pictures as thumbnails.
2: I already requested a moderator to merge your triple post, and now you follow up with a double post. Edit your post if you have anything to add when no one has posted after you. Your survival on the forums relies on it 👍
3: The mazda RX7 Spirit could not be added as it isn't fast enough

Back