Speedtest returns. GT6 Drag Leaderboards begin ! No Nitrous!

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 903 comments
Australia
Brisbane
jezboosted
banner.JPG

Speedtest is back ! I have made a drag track that lets you black screen launch with a timer that trips at the exact distance of Indy. You can get your time, race your ghost, tune and do it all over again !

All you do is pick your car and choose "Free Run".
freerun.JPG

Go to "User created tracks" and select the "Indy Drag Times Speedtest Solo" track.
Once you are at the track menu press "Start" and instantly hold down the accelerator for that black screen launch that guarantees the consistent launch.
You will get your time at the finish and once the car comes to a complete stop, take a landscape (not portrait) photo with your phone and upload it to here.

Once your time has been reviewed and added to the leaderboards, I will "Like" your post so you know it has been added.

Randomly when entering the track it can be a cloudy day. Please exit back to the free run menu and then re enter the track. It needs to be a full sunny day so the shadow of the car can be clearly seen.

Posts will be also accepted on the GT6 Drag Leaderboards on Facebook.

Download the track here

Gran Turismo 6 Drag Racing Leaderboard <--- Google Doc

This is a Non Nitrous Leaderboard and times are run with SRF/TCS/ASM Off. Any cheating will result in a permanent ban from the boards.

Please Note: Any time posted here that is deemed suspicious will require a replay shared so it can be viewed and data logged with the Motec i2 Software. If you do not provide this, your time will not be allowed and you will be unable to participate further.

Do not adjust the time of day on the track or any other room settings.

If you run a wheely tune you must state that in your post

Please set your images as thumbnails External camera position is a must.

Here is the format I would like the times posted.

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94 BSL
r32drag.jpg

Audi RS6 Avant '08 Auto BSL...........................Manual BSL
IMAG1294.jpg IMAG1295.jpg

Honda Today G '85 BSL
IMAG1289.jpg

If people come in here trying to troll and have nothing to contribute, I will request your posts be removed. I've seen how toxic some people are and do not want this thread to become a trolls playground.

Drag Compilation Video from GNR1987

Last edited:
I am in on this my friend, Thank you for sparking my interest in GT6 once again.

You're welcome mate. I was hoping it would get positive feedback. I would like nothing more than to see healthy, friendly competition back in this game for the drag racing community. I was too late to be a part of the GT5 Leaderboards but with this method of timing we might be on a path to creating a new GT6 leaderboard.

Edit: Leaderboard established and link in OP.

Last edited:
You're welcome mate. I was hoping it would get positive feedback. I would like nothing more than to see healthy, friendly competition back in this game for the drag racing community. I was too late to be a part of the GT5 Leaderboards but with this method of timing we might be on a path to creating a new GT6 leaderboard.
Most def, I remember all the hours I put into the leader board back in gt5, good times!

Man, using these test tracks made me realize how poorly I was shifting my mid turbo r34 skyline....ughh, no wonder I was getting my ass handed to me so badly ! Just dreadful.

@Xl_Sophia_lX I want a rematch :)

I'll post "before tuning" and "after tuning" times up on some cars in a few days.

Nice time there @ugotnothin, I've added your time to the leaderboards.

Please follow the OP and list the make, model and year of the car.

Eg;

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94

Last edited:
You can also get to the track by selecting test drive in the car menu, I needed to be signed in though to get to the track, once your there you can sign out and continue .

Guys please follow the OP and list the make, model and year of the car

Eg;
Here is the format I would like the times posted. External camera position is a must.

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94

Edit: Thanks for updating @Sharpie and @Deathrace

Last edited:
I'm setting up positions on the leaderboard for 1st,2nd and 3rd top times :)
Thanks to you all for getting into this and keep the times coming !

@Deathrace - Sorry to be a pain, but you can please take a clearer photo of your GT500 time. I cannot tell the time of day with how bright it is, and the car has no shadow to the left in your photo. Time of day alters track temperature which alters times. I am not accusing you of anything, I just need a clearer photo. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Updated OP. If people could please use thumbnails instead of full images please.
Thankyou ! 👍

On a post you have already made, just delete the word "full" out of the [ attach ] part 👍👍

Last edited:
What's going on ere then. Has speed test been added in an update?

Not sure I'll be joining in yet although my week off work started today, but sadly I've bought assassins creed syndicate so will most likely be playing that.

What's going on ere then. Has speed test been added in an update?

Not sure I'll be joining in yet although my week off work started today, but sadly I've bought assassins creed syndicate so will most likely be playing that.

Nah mate, I just built a track that you can run your indy tune on and get a time. Read the OP, everything is mentioned in there 👍

Back