Speedy Race Recaps

• Thread starter james6653
  • 34 comments

What Series Would You The Fans Like To See Me Focus On?

• The NASCAR Dodge/Mobil 1 Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Global Rallycross Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cnd01
Cool. What series will you be interviewing from?

I figured I would do them in this order:

1. CTSCC
2. TOCA
3. ALMS

I would start with the people that are running the shows this season.

Continental Tire Sports Car Series Interview

Today readers I sit down with the creator of the CTSCC A. DeYoung.

I asked him what he hopes to happen for the rest of the season. This is what he said. "Lots of fun & full rooms."

Will there be any new cars for S3 I asked. His was nothing short of sadness. "There most likely won't be a S3."

I quick asked him if we should look for anything in place of CTSCC & his answer made me sad but smile all at the same time. "Look for a free Friday night.

Well there you have it fans CTSCC might not be around after this season. So enjoy it & maybe go race with them once.

The Global Rallycross Championship teams had a great test rally in Daytona last week.

The Subaru team had a great heat with James finishing 2nd. But for the feature 4 laps into the feature the teams Subaru had problems with the engine & had to retire.

The limited class was a great heat race. There was a 2 way battle for the win.

James had the lead for most of the race then with 1 lap to go Yeratel came out of no where a stole the lead from James in the NASCAR 1-2.

The feature was even better. It again was a two way battle. But this time James was no where to be seen in his Scion. The race ended with Yeratel winning both super & limited feature races.

There have been lots of drivers moving around with just a few hours left before the opening race.

Mart signed with Team Extreme in a Scion. While Jakob has signed a season contract with Citroën Total. Dave has decided to run a Ford RS200 '84 for the limited class.

Its looking like a good first season of Global Rally Cross readers.

There's always an underdog. That no one expects to even make a feature. This season its Jakob who was signed by Citroën GRC team.

Back