SPhilli911's Fiesta ST

• Thread starter SPhilli911
  • 413 comments
I still wish I could own an Impreza one day as I've always loved them, the noise on the older ones especially, but the image that they have over here is awful. They are almost exclusively driven by arses.

Glad you're doing to right thing and improving the image of the car by keeping it looking just how it should do 👍

They are mostly driven by idiots around here too. It's a shame because as a (somewhat) young guy, I get some crap for the car just because of the cars image. Or maybe it's that I drive this car to work wearing formal dress and tie. :)

I'm into motorsports not "street racing" or car shows.

i'm re-registering my car soon, and getting new plates. I want to get a custom plate, something to do with rallying and i am looking for some ideas.

The following plates are available that i had in mind:
"swrt-04"
"wrc"
"wrc-04"
"mcrae"

if anyone has ideas let me know. It can only be 6 characters long.

group n

The only problem with a plate like that is you have to back it up and evos are fairly potent with mild mods

I wouldnt want to start a war with Evo owners. Even if its just poking fun. Im just as big a fanatic about the Evos as I am STIs.

Need opinions. This winter has been rough on my car and Ive been considering mud flaps. The paint is showing fade behind the front wheels. How do you feel about them? Too tacky?

images

I agree, I like the way they look. Ordered!

Also, I really think I could use them...
8461380867_30c79cec3b_b.jpg

PS The more and more I see the black wheels, the more and more I want golds back.

Disagree. I really like the way the black stands out on the car. As much as the gold are classic, the black is refreshing.

Mud flaps put on. I intended on keeping them on for the winter only but they might be on there permanently... I might have broken some clips. Next step is making the wheels gold again.

2013-02-19_06-48-47_951_zps07d1fc7f.jpg

True. The mud flaps are growing on me though.

Today I peeled off the black... I hated it. Gold again!
8522567652_fb3222f68c_b.jpg

Rear shot
8522632142_a20ee53f4b_b.jpg

Last edited:
That looks way better. The mud flaps look great and are practical. 👍

My MR2 has non so the paint is ruined by stones. I can get some as they are a factory part but they don't look as good as yours.

No, doing that just looks better than blurring or covering the plate with a black box or something. I suppose I don't have to hide it at all considering there are other pics in the thread with my plate completely visible. lol

Doesn't matter, the car was re-registered with new plates that I should be receiving soon.

True. The mud flaps are growing on me though.

Today I peeled off the black... I hated it. Gold again!
8522567652_fb3222f68c_b.jpg

Rear shot
8522632142_a20ee53f4b_b.jpg

The gold wheels and the mudflaps make that car look sooo sexy! :drool: Don't remove the mudflaps, they're awesome.

Great looking STI! And the pictures are awesome as well. :) Always liked the teardrop generation and the hawkeye.

I was talking to a guy earlier who has a really nice B5 Audi S4 (a stock looking silver saloon like your old one) and he said how much he loved it. And as he drove off at stupid speed 👍 I was surprised how nice, as in properly nice, it sounded for a Turbo V6 engine.

Did you like your one a lot Sean?

Back