Sphinx OR Event 03???

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 8 comments

LinPark

Premium
United States
Delaware, OH
GTP_LinPark
Which will arrive here first I wonder. Anyone heard from Sphinx? His last activity was early March.

Sphinx is doing good, taking care of some real life stuff. He's taken some time off from GTP (and On-line life in general) to attend to his real world priorities.

Sjaak68 has stepped into his shoes on a number of projects and we have other staff taking other portions.

Sphinx is doing good, taking care of some real life stuff. He's taken some time off from GTP (and On-line life in general) to attend to his real world priorities.

Sjaak68 has stepped into his shoes on a number of projects and we have other staff taking other portions.

Good to hear, thanks for clearing it up 👍 👍 We all hope that Jerry will be back sooner than later..

Thanks! Had been missing him on track and his wit in general around the forum as well as in the chat.

Great to hear something about good old Jerry, I too was worried by his absence without any reason or clue. I hope he is well, and that he might return to our great little community somewhere in the running year.

Also deep respect for Sjaak for his commitment to the Planet community 👍

I think maybe he had a lot less to do on here since I stopped using the forum so much?

Whenever I ever spoke to him, we were argueing :D

Back