Spider & Roadster car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Southern_Dandy
  • 99 comments
  • 16,471 views
I wanted at least some challenge so I bought a used MR2 (current gen) that I tweaked to about 180bhp. Was then also able to run it in the MR races.
 
richierich
I used the s2000 vspec...no mods except full race suspension, it was challenging and fun to try and catch up to the 350z spider.

Hmmm. I'll try that out.
 
/ ( o Y o ) \
Wow, I was surprised how many people <b>DIDN'T</B>say Porsche Boxster (with upgrades) In GT3 I cleaned up with it and the right susp. settings. Perfect driftablity in the corners. Predictable beacuse of the superior Mid-engine. Plus, its got almost one extra liter on the S2000
I havent bought it for GT4 yet, how is it? Nobody bought it coz' its a chicks porsche? Try it tuned and upgraded. Not as good as a full race, but a nice production/street car.

Kris "tits"

You couldn't possibly have cleaned up with the Boxster in GT3. There wasn't one nor is there one in GT4.
 
viper684
You couldn't possibly have cleaned up with the Boxster in GT3. There wasn't one nor is there one in GT4.

I'm sure he is speaking of the 3400s which is a Boxster that Ruf has massaged for more power and better handling than what comes straight from Porsche. I've used it against friends with comparable skills in LAN play. The 3400s is even a good handling car in the wet even. I beat them even though they chose AWD models for wet conditions.

calaby01.
 
i used SL65.... i wanted it for photomode anyway so didn't really care about the price...
that car is HEAVY though.... takes some getting use to to drive it.... but win easily...
 
Another vote for the TVR Griffith 500, although I did throw some mods on it...
 
I used a stock Lotus Elise 111R and I won (surprisingly) easily. I expected more competition.
 
Back