Spiders Drift Team (Disbanded)

• Thread starter Crisp
  • 124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya well, he was on my team but then he just decided not to be I guess.:dunce:

Monster isnt on your team anymore?

I guess not he didn't tell me or anything he just showed up when I was in OGs lobby and was OG said welcome monster hes my new member sooo... I don't know I just didn't say anything to him. Oh well right?:grumpy:

Oh I thought he was, im sorry bro. How is the team coming together besides that?

Oh I thought he was, im sorry bro. How is the team coming together besides that?

Im just letting people roll in and I try them out if they want to but since the team is still new I get a lot of flakes around that want to join then they go well I cant actually drift or they back out in one or two days.
I'm still driftin it up though.

I see we finally have more than two members so that's an improvement.💡 But anyway are the team colors still Scotia white and whatever rim colors?

I see we finally have more than two members so that's an improvement.💡 But anyway are the team colors still Scotia white and whatever rim colors?

Yeah, man where you been?

Lol, Team BURST had hard times as well, just look at our first pages... Work on your team and you will get better. It takes time, but you get something in return ! You should hop in some random lobby's and test some guys. Also check European servers.

Sorry about my connection. I may be on tomorrow though, I'm sick and may miss out on school.

Chrome can be ok for wheels but not for body's.

chrome may be suitable for rims... but gold chrome is an instant flag... never trust anyone with gold chrome... its an instant sign that the person you're dealing with is prone to unpredictable, brash and violent action. they must be dealt with very carefully.

chrome may be suitable for rims... but gold chrome is an instant flag... never trust anyone with gold chrome... its an instant sign that the person you're dealing with is prone to unpredictable, brash and violent action. they must be dealt with very carefully.

Just treat people with gold chrome cars like wild animals. :lol: Gold chrome is fine on rims in my opinion though.

Cones!:drool:
TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_5.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_6.jpg

I wonder who has to pick these up?:lol:

God dammit! I just put those up in order, now i have to redo them all! Ugh

Glad to see you went on with the shoot, next time I get the chance I'll put some up.

Yeah I wish your connection would allow you to stay in my room for more than 7 minutes

Yeah I wish your connection would allow you to stay in my room for more than 7 minutes
So do I my friend, so do I. Were you on your computer at the time when we were in the room? I'd think that may mess up the connection, but I may be wrong. I can connect just fine to most people. Next time don't be on the computer at the same time if you were, it may help.
EDIT: I asked a friend who is pretty good if he wanted to try-out but I haven't gotten a response yet but he's better than me so there's that. Uh, well, that isn't saying much though huh?

Last edited:
So do I my friend, so do I. Were you on your computer at the time when we were in the room? I'd think that may mess up the connection, but I may be wrong. I can connect just fine to most people. Next time don't be on the computer at the same time if you were, it may help.
EDIT: I asked a friend who is pretty good if he wanted to try-out but I haven't gotten a response yet but he's better than me so there's that. Uh, well, that isn't saying much though huh?

tturtle you have actually gotten to be quite the speedy drifter. But yeah send him over if he actually wants to try out and be legit. (this goes for anyone that wants to join, Be legit about joining. No flakes!)

tturtle you have actually gotten to be quite the speedy drifter. But yeah send him over if he actually wants to try out and be legit. (this goes for anyone that wants to join, Be legit about joining. No flakes!)

Meh, the car was doing a lot of work, I just control it well. The cars I drift are quite well balanced. Please don't say or type the extra 'T' in my username, It's only there because 'Turtle19' was taken. :grumpy: 2 things: One, my friend doesn't do teams, he's a solo drifter, which is too bad :/ Other thing is I wondering if I should add the other team members as well? I don't see why I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Meh, the car was doing a lot of work, I just control it well. The cars I drift are quite well balanced. Please don't say or type the extra 'T' in my username, It's only there because 'Turtle19' was taken. :grumpy: 2 things: One, my friend doesn't do teams, he's a solo drifter, which is too bad :/ Other thing is I wondering if I should add the other team members as well? I don't see why I wouldn't.

Uh yeah, you should, one I don't know where pjc is though.

Yeah, that works.
Guys, we are recruiting so let either me or turtle know if you or anybody is looking for a drift team that will help them get better or have a compition. (we do both) You MUST have a basic understating of how to drift a RWD car at least though to have a try out.:)

Rawr, I wish those two would add me already, been almost week since I sent an FR to 'em.
Anyway, here's a picture from the FC photoshoot a while back.

Like it?

Last edited:
Hey. i saw the thread and how it said (LAWL) at the end and i thought for a moment it said (AWD) and i was like aww hellll no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back