Spiders Drift Team (Disbanded)

• Thread starter Crisp
  • 124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Can I derft my skyline? no. Why not? Cuz it does not tadem. It does too. follow me then. *crashes into wall*
Crusteh booted out of there.

lol. Can I derft my skyline? no. Why not? Cuz it does not tadem. It does too. follow me then. *crashes into wall*
Crusteh booted out of there.

Hopefully in spec II we can set torque distribution to 0/100 in 4wd cars.

Doesn't look like 0/100 power splits yet so that sucks. I haven't been able to download spec II yet so I'm wondering how changed the physics are. I would totally drift an RS6 too. Turbocharged Gallardo V10 with 900 HP going to the rear wheels? yes please!

That wasn't really a mean retort actually. I guess text does not help with voice inflection or mood. :indiff:
Anyways. Were taking people that are interested in joining a team that will help them mature as a drifter or that are pretty good and need a place to chill out.

I made a friend last weekend and I'll try and convince him to join. He drifts with a wheel and he's pretty good with it. Slightly off-topic: I hope you can drive Kart Space with normal cars. That'd be an amazing drift course. *drools*

Good luck from Team Star_Drift

Thank you, I've seen a couple Star_Drift members and all of them were good and pretty nice guys.

How often do yall play online as a team? Or, how often do any of your members have a lobby up?

Almost always when me and crisp (credguy) are online at the same time. When Crisp is on he opens lobbies titled "Spiders Drift Team", or something of that sort.

Yep for a short time. Then I'm not sure what happened to it.:indiff:
But lobbies are open when me and turtle are on and its mainly just a chill session. We are in the top 10 teams most likely with the demise of slideFX and Drop 5 We are one of the only teams that is on the so called "popular" list at the moment. Hope the run stays strong!👍

Yep for a short time. Then I'm not sure what happened to it.:indiff:
But lobbies are open when me and turtle are on and its mainly just a chill session. We are in the top 10 teams most likely with the demise of slideFX and Drop 5 We are one of the only teams that is on the so called "popular" list at the moment. Hope the run stays strong!👍

As do I. 👍 I'm going to take a short break from GT5 to get my grades up though.

Okay, man. its cool as long as you can put a quick input in on the thread if I need ya' too. Fine by me.

PSN name: ThuggedOutPriest
Time Zone: EST
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel: DS3
Mic: Yes
Skill level: Pretty Good
Cars you drive: 91' NSX, BMW Z4, Mazda RX-7 GT-X , and many more

I will be leaving to work in the morning and will not be back til Thursday evening. Just a heads up incase you decide to add me.

Mjvdkgy2dfFafGEoanm_0.jpg

ueiQqFnZbT5avxuHfwA_0.jpg

ClSEmgAhI9jbfuj2sNg_0.jpg

PSN name: ThuggedOutPriest
Time Zone: EST
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel: DS3
Mic: Yes
Skill level: Pretty Good
Cars you drive: 91' NSX, BMW Z4, Mazda RX-7 GT-X , and many more

I will be leaving to work in the morning and will not be back til Thursday evening. Just a heads up incase you decide to add me.

Well like I said I'm taking a break so I can't add you but I'm sure Credguy can add you sometime.

Hey I have a Tryout/chillout lobby open right now. Hope to see you there! The room No. is Closed.
AutumnRingMini_6.jpg

Last edited:
CREDGUY
Hey I have a Tryout/chillout lobby open right now. Hope to see you there! The room No. is 1472-6118-3615-5262-6521

I would come slide with you bit I'm out changing my sons name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back