Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
:gtpflag:Alright Gentlemen:gtpflag:

March 18th

Spa-Francorchamps

GT 3 class

The race is a go

All the rules remain in place, except one.

The mandatory tire compound change restriction has been lifted

This race will be all about track position, wise pit stop(s) selection and patience on the track.

Learning when and how to pass will be key to winning

Believe me. 90 minutes will be brutal.

Last edited:
Wow! Ronda Rousey still the champ after only 14 seconds fighting!!! :eek: :bowdown:

102214-UFC-Ronda-Rousey-Cat-Zingano-J2-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.54.jpg

I know, I know, I'm a wee bit early on this one but I was just too excited after the events of last week. I had to post my casual night agenda now. One big thing to note for this week just to change things up, and since it went over so well last week, boost will be set to week and slipstream set to strong unless noted otherwise. We had such a blast and got requests for this so who am I to disagree?
race 1 - deep forest at 600PP race car.
race 2 - VFT with 550PP any car
race 3 - This race will NOT have B/S settings on. This will be a real 10 lap race using the Ayrton Senna F3 car at the Indianapolis speedway. The tuning is unlimited with no PP or Hp limit.
race 4 - back by popular demand: Midfield Mayhem one make. Just like last week with 10 laps and B/S on. Same Subaru.
race 5 - winner of previous race decides PP and track of next race. B/S still on and 1-10 laps depending on track.
race 6 - 675PP race. VFT. B/S on.
race 7 - Again, back by popular demand, The 2nd Daytona 77 challenge. Have that NASCAR ready !!!!
race 8 - winner of Daytona 77 challenge picks next PP limit and drinks double the normal consumption for the next race. VFT. B/S will be on.
race 9 - The OB revenge or many revenge race is back on since it was missed last week. 535PP limit any car and VFT. No B/S on this one.
Race 10 if time permits - The Tarkus exodus. I'm celebrating moving on from my job after 25 years and after this race I will have 1 day left!!!!! Time for a change, so I'm calling the shots on this race and I will say Midfield is the frontrunner for tracks.:cheers:.

Keep in mind there will be a set 5 or 6 minutes between races and the first race will start at 8:05Pm EST.
see you guys on the track!!!
T

Hey guys it's EH Team's pre race conspiracy time (oh yay, I can hear you all saying it) but this one is more about PD and the game. Eh? you say, haha gotcha there :sly: anyway, I've always noticed the lake on trial mountain at the corner that leads into the final chicane, I thought it was a nice touch. Then tonight when I decided to check out the photo finish taking capability at mid field reverse on the crossover bridge, took forever to get there, but on the way I had a look over the mountainside just before the tunnel. Lo and behold I see a lake and some mountainous terrain so I went on a hunt to find out if maybe the tracks were all in the same sort of mountain range because they all have rocky terrain save for High Speed Ring, so here are the results of my findings.

Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

The curiosity cause
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

There's something here
Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

Holy 🤬 that's a start/finish line! (not sure which yet)
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Here we are looking up from the back straight of deep forest from a packed race, this comes into play soon.
Cape Ring - Periphery.jpg

Top of the Cape Ring loop, there's something down there but I don't know what.
Cape Ring - Periphery_1.jpg

looking down into the valley before the loop, there's something halfway to the right.
Cape Ring - Periphery_2.jpg

HOLY 🤬!! Try to tell me that's not Deep Forest's back straight, I see the tunnel and everything, no Hondas though.
Grand Valley Speedway_1.jpg

At Grand Valley now, more lakes hmm
Grand Valley Speedway.jpg

Some of these mountains are starting to look familiar, no track sightings though
Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg

Trial Mountain, yet another familiar mountain here. I'm very suspicious now.
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg

And of course the lake you've seen a million times by now. Hey there's more familiar mountain lines here too.
Autumn Ring_1.jpg

There they are again, what the 🤬 is going on here?
Autumn Ring.jpg

This lake too, seriously something is up here.
High Speed Ring_5.jpg

High Speed Ring, this mountain is in every :censored:ing picture, I swear all the tracks are near each other.
High Speed Ring_4.jpg

A lake, dam, and more lake with a slightly different mountain. hmmm
High Speed Ring_3.jpg

The rest of the dammed lake, looks slightly familiar?
High Speed Ring_2.jpg

A suspicious road leading away from High Speed Ring's infamous final corner.
High Speed Ring_1.jpg

That looks kinda famili... OH 🤬 that's Trial Mountain's downhill straight to the lake!
High Speed Ring.jpg

High Speed Ring on the way down to the second corner, definitely a track down there, which one I'm not sure.
Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg

Some very familiar mountains looking across the track at Apricot after the hairpin.
Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

Slightly less familiar mountains off of the first corner at Apricot, but what is that off to he right?
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

More guardrail, might be a farmers road, might be the road to the grandstand. Come on who puts guardrail that close to the road? No one that's right, so this must be another track we don't have yet. Oh and who said I don't crash, that's me backing out of the sand there. Proof I can be an idiot behind the wheel more than the keyboard. :dopey:
So in summary, PD has definitely created some kind of awesome mountainous country to put all it's fantasy tracks in and we all want to go live there, also EH Team is one crazy bugger who crashes quite a bit.

Edit: Long story short, yes you can take pictures of sweet photo finishes from the bridge on mid field reverse.

Last edited:
I like the time put into the research. 👍👍👍
If there's one specific group at PD I admire most.
It's the group responsible for creating the track. Both the fictional and the real tracks. :bowdown:

Grand Valley. A masterpiece.

Bring back all the tracks from previous GTs and I'll be happy.
Hong Kong
New York
Special Stage Route 11(both versions)
Seattle
Grin Wald
The original Rome and Rome at Night
Paris
Las Vegas
etc.

I know I'm missing a few.

Hey guys it's EH Team's pre race conspiracy time (oh yay, I can hear you all saying it) but this one is more about PD and the game. Eh? you say, haha gotcha there :sly: anyway, I've always noticed the lake on trial mountain at the corner that leads into the final chicane, I thought it was a nice touch. Then tonight when I decided to check out the photo finish taking capability at mid field reverse on the crossover bridge, took forever to get there, but on the way I had a look over the mountainside just before the tunnel. Lo and behold I see a lake and some mountainous terrain so I went on a hunt to find out if maybe the tracks were all in the same sort of mountain range because they all have rocky terrain save for High Speed Ring, so here are the results of my findings.

View attachment 327843
The curiosity cause
View attachment 327854
There's something here
View attachment 327853
View attachment 327852
Here we are looking up from the back straight of deep forest from a packed race, this comes into play soon.
View attachment 327849
View attachment 327850
looking down into the valley before the loop, there's something halfway to the right.
View attachment 327851
HOLY 🤬!! Try to tell me that's not Deep Forest's back straight, I see the tunnel and everything, no Hondas though.
View attachment 327856
View attachment 327855
Some of these mountains are starting to look familiar, no track sightings though
View attachment 327864
View attachment 327863
And of course the lake you've seen a million times by now. Hey there's more familiar mountain lines here too.
View attachment 327848
View attachment 327847
View attachment 327862
High Speed Ring, this mountain is in every :censored:ing picture, I swear all the tracks are near each other.
View attachment 327861
View attachment 327860
View attachment 327859
View attachment 327858
That looks kinda famili... OH 🤬 that's Trial Mountain's downhill straight to the lake!
View attachment 327857
High Speed Ring on the way down to the second corner, definitely a track down there, which one I'm not sure.
View attachment 327846
Some very familiar mountains looking across the track at Apricot after the hairpin.
View attachment 327845
Slightly less familiar mountains off of the first corner at Apricot, but what is that off to he right?
View attachment 327844
More guardrail, might be a farmers road, might be the road to the grandstand. Come on who puts guardrail that close to the road? No one that's right, so this must be another track we don't have yet. Oh and who said I don't crash, that's me backing out of the sand there. Proof I can be an idiot behind the wheel more than the keyboard. :dopey:
So in summary, PD has definitely created some kind of awesome mountainous country to put all it's fantasy tracks in and we all want to go live there, also EH Team is one crazy bugger who crashes quite a bit.

Wow! Very meticulous work and impressive result, respect!!! :eek: 👍 👍 👍

@GTracerETeam

Great Work and Research!! I am Impressed with all the Pictures you brought here and how deep you went in to the research... You should submit this in the GTPlanet News Section or maybe search if there is somebody with a similar research like yours cause to be Honest this is really interesting And now I want to know if PD did this on Purpouse!! :eek:

@GTracerETeam

Great Work and Research!! I am Impressed with all the Pictures you brought here and how deep you went in to the research... You should submit this in the GTPlanet News Section or maybe search if there is somebody with a similar research like yours cause to be Honest this is really interesting And now I want to know if PD did this on Purpouse!! :eek:
Yeah, @GTracerEHTeam. You should create a thread in the GT6 forum about the fascinating research you've been doing.

I think some people could really get into it & we may discover even more about it as the discussion develops.

If you do, I suggest that @Terronium-12 might even include it in the GTPlanet Community Spotlight. 👍

View attachment 327843
The curiosity cause
View attachment 327854
There's something here
View attachment 327853
View attachment 327852
View attachment 327849
View attachment 327850
View attachment 327851
View attachment 327856
View attachment 327855
View attachment 327864
View attachment 327863
View attachment 327848
View attachment 327847
View attachment 327862
View attachment 327861
View attachment 327860
View attachment 327859
View attachment 327858
View attachment 327857
View attachment 327846
View attachment 327845
View attachment 327844

Edit: Long story short, yes you can take pictures of sweet photo finishes from the bridge on mid field reverse.

EHTeam.... nice observation buddy!!!

you know what buddy, your post makes me thinking about those once a while news about alien visiting the earth to do observations..

you are the GT Alien that observe the GT Earth... lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

March 18th Spa-Francorchamps

Driver list:

tjger.... Chrysler Viper Team Oreca
PTK_68.... Chrysler Viper Team Oreca
BR1MANN.... Dodge Viper Team Oreca

alexmavis.... Ford GT
LRLR_BA_START.... Ford GT
xX2MannYhAvitZXx.... Ford GT

The_EH_Team_43.... BMW Z4

mphile77....SLS AMG Mercedes
mazda3pro....SLS AMG Mercedes

smcinnis ....Audi R8 Team Phoenix
FAN_Lawless....Audi Team Phoenix
griff_theo....Audi R8 Team Phoenix

RMedia_Obelisk....Corvette Z06
rmts_kingdom....Corvette Z06

simalive

One slot available

Last edited:

March 18th Spa-Francorchamps

Driver list:

tjger.... Chrysler Viper Team Oreca
PTK_68.... Chrysler Viper Team Oreca
BR1MANN.... Dodge Viper Team Oreca

alexmavis.... Ford GT
LRLR_BA_START.... Ford GT
xX2MannYhAvitZXx.... Ford GT

The_EH_Team_43.... BMW Z4
Fergus_Mik....BMWZ4

mphile77....SLS AMG Mercedes
mazda3pro....SLS AMG Mercedes

smcinnis ....Audi R8 Team Phoenix
FAN_Lawless....Audi Team Phoenix
griff_theo....Audi R8 Team Phoenix

RMedia_Obelisk....Corvette Z06
rmts_kingdom....Corvette Z06

simalive

@MRTeam Tjger, I'll have to bow out for next week, something has come up. I removed myself from the event, so my spot is available for someone else. 👍

Back