Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
I've been off for a couple days now because I wrecked my back pulling a transmission out of my dads drag car. Can't sit, can't lay, can't stand fml! So my lesson for u guys is lift with ur knees, lol. I may try to get on tonight but I'm on some painkillers so steer clear of the 77 car!

I've been off for a couple days now because I wrecked my back pulling a transmission out of my dads drag car. Can't sit, can't lay, can't stand fml! So my lesson for u guys is lift with ur knees, lol. I may try to get on tonight but I'm on some painkillers so steer clear of the 77 car!
I sure as heck hope you stuck to proper safety measures pulling the transmission out.

Speaking of...Drag car?
What does he drive?

I've the same problem since 1988. I've got a chronically herniated vertebral disk (damaged disk between lumbar vertebra 4 & 5). I know this daily pain since almost 30 years and I can only recommend you going on with the painkillers and first of all lot of rest!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery buddy!!! :cheers:

That's a serious ouch, hope the pain goes away soon. Maybe get your alien paws on some ambien so you sleep better, you'll probably heal faster by sleeping more. If it's too hard to drive come to casual night tomorrow to watch, we'll try to entertain your pain away. Heal up quick buddy, the aliens have a race to win next week and it won't be the same without you.

buddy, hope you get well quickly!! :cheers:

i believe you actually wrecked your back by :banghead: too hard...

:lol::lol::lol:

BRING IT!!!!!!!

dirty%20nascar_zpsmqir9kqt.jpg

Yeah, its a shame on the delay...again. :mad:
Luckily it gives us more time to enjoy GT6. :)

If you haven't watched the second video, take the time to. :drool:
There is a section where it looks like the PS4 camera is being used.

If it is the case. There's no need to purchase additional PS4s.
The camera will track your head movement. Giving you side to side viewing. 👍

Back