Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
how can I not pick the vette.......
???
we shall see, we shall see......

lmgts-2_zpsbdf88059.jpg

Alright gentlemen here is the agenda for our May 29th :bowdown: Casual Night:bowdown:

Around 8:00 PM EST U.S. time

All PP races will be 5 laps
525 PP
450 PP
610 PP
----Lemans one make car GT-R Nismo GT 3 N24
625 PP
510 PP
----Circuit de Madrid/Reverse one make Scirocco GT24 Volkswagan
535 PP
490 PP
----Apricot Hill one make Corvette Stingray '14

If there's time which there should be.
A 25 lap run around Daytona NASCAR style. So adjust your sitting position to induce a 30 degree tilt to the left. Beverages should also be adjusted to 30 degrees.

There will be tire and fuel wear of fast. So practice and remember to stay to the right of the long pit lane line. It is the INCORRECT line for driving into the pits, but if you don't use it the game will usually kick you back out and you must drive another lap. :mad: :ouch: :grumpy:

Oh for those who haven't seen post 512. I suggest you do.
Expect more videos of our Thursday night.....fun :lol: :gtpflag:;) :cheers:
So be very, very quiet......
Manny is recording ..everything.

ADDED: :cool: The room will be an open public room.
👍 Last time we did this it filled up quick.

Stockerace will be the HOST

Last edited:
Hey fellas, just wanted to say have fun tonight as I'll have to sit this one out due to internet issues. Fortunately the management has stepped up once more to host the races (thanks Stock). I'll also be away for the following week for vacation but will catch up afterwards. Have fun boys.

Hey fellas, just wanted to say have fun tonight as I'll have to sit this one out due to internet issues. Fortunately the management has stepped up once more to host the races (thanks Stock). I'll also be away for the following week for vacation but will catch up afterwards. Have fun boys.

That is unfortunate Tarkus, but don't worry whatever you miss you will watch it when i upload a video and as for your Vacation well Enjoy it and have fun. That means you will be back for the LeMans EVENT!! :)

That is unfortunate Tarkus, but don't worry whatever you miss you will watch it when i upload a video and as for your Vacation well Enjoy it and have fun. That means you will be back for the LeMans EVENT!! :)
Yep, I'll be back for LeMans but was really looking forward to the casual races tonight. That's a blast.

Manny i try the Corvette and Viper. I like the Corvette ZR1 LM Race Car '09 better.

Oh boy!! that is 3 corvettes already!! Is going to be an interesting Race... Just a heads up "stockerace" is FAST and Arveena as well.. My Corvette was having a hard time keeping up with "stockerace" the other day. I need better tuning :P

Oh boy!! that is 3 corvettes already!! Is going to be an interesting Race... Just a heads up "stockerace" is FAST and Arveena as well.. My Corvette was having a hard time keeping up with "stockerace" the other day. I need better tuning :P
make that 4. of course mine is currently set up for a PP level over the limit but I can tune it down.
Guys I cannot Find The Room?????

Interesting night of racing with many surprises.
Hopefully late tonight I'll have some pictures.

Manny will probably have the videos out sooner.
So make sure you have your 'green filter' shades on.

My .004 victory will be my favorite.

Great racing last night. Very smooth and clean. Hopefully we gained a couple of new members going forward. I would like to go home and watch some replays from the night but, I have a feeling that I'll be trying to get my Senna cars from the new events this evening. See you all soon.

Great racing last night. Very smooth and clean. Hopefully we gained a couple of new members going forward. I would like to go home and watch some replays from the night but, I have a feeling that I'll be trying to get my Senna cars from the new events this evening. See you all soon.

Tell me about it!! when i found out it was out i jumped back in to play this special event... I'm having trouble with the last one though the lap recors NO one can beat.

Interesting night of racing with many surprises.
Hopefully late tonight I'll have some pictures.

Manny will probably have the videos out sooner.
So make sure you have your 'green filter' shades on.

My .004 victory will be my favorite.

Well Guess WHAT tjger?! :)

Hey guys... I really enjoyed the casual Races from last NIGHT. I recorded ALL of the races we did (except for the very first one) And i still want to upload a video for the one make. Which one you guys think was the best? Let me know.

Tjger i have to agree with you so here you go:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek: Did he say "lower extremities?" :confused: Oh that was my voice. :lol:
Gentlemen ........that was a youtube moment.

I will add more smilies when I get home.
I need to find the tickle my tail pipe smilie.

Now you guys know. I'm not going to hold back my thoughts. I'm going to say it.

:cool::cool:

Last edited:
After reviewing the race again. .....

Why did the Ferrari's engine die?
Did Manny take his foot off the throttle or did his Ferrari suffer a case of
ingesting something bad? :mischievous:

Last edited:
Hey guys... I really enjoyed the casual Races from last NIGHT. I recorded ALL of the races we did (except for the very first one) And i still want to upload a video for the one make. Which one you guys think was the best? Let me know.

Tjger i have to agree with you so here you go:

Parental Advisory LOLOLOLOL "My lower extremities are sweaty" best line of the night. Great race can't wait for the rematch. Make sure you watch till the very end. It's priceless..............AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

If this keeps up.....
I will try and with the help of Manny create a greatest hits video. :eek::eek::eek:

:cheers: :lol::lol:

Maybe a holiday special.

ADDED: Maybe I should stay at the back of the pack. ;)

Last edited:
Back