Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
Just wanted to drop in, say hello to everyone, and leave this here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drrs-team-endurance-series-powered-by-mwm.349716/

It's a race just like AJ used to run, and uses all his rules basically too. If anyone is interested let me know, there's a team I've driven for before looking for at least another driver and I'll probably be driving for them as well since I'm pretty good friends with the manager.

What's going on in here:confused::confused::confused:

464621041_1601057ada.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys just popping in to say hi :cheers:. I was wondering what you guys were up to over here and i just got done reading the last 2 pages to get the gist of it all. I think you guys did a fantastic job stretching gt6 for the amount of time you did :bowdown:. I wouldn't get disgusted at the fact things are slow, it happens to every club at times. We over at SRM have just got off the slow summer season and it has just picked up a ton, we had a total of 16 cars signed up, with 2 reserve drivers last month for Mcinnis's clio cup series. Eh Team is running a lmp2 series that starts this Tuesday.

Running a club is a freaking handful :banghead:, i cant keep things going if it weren't for the gang, we all chip in, and we all run events. Takes the work load down a bit trust me, plus it keeps everyone involved! I know some of you guys have the ps4, and pcars so if your bored join us, I consider SRM an offspring of SAC because im still racing with some of the same guys. We all know each other, so its not like your racing with strangers :D. Tuesday night is our series night, and Friday is our casual drinking n driving night :cheers:.

When gtsport hits the market 10yrs from now :lol: i guarantee we will all be together again in one form or another. So our door is always open to the SAC crew, just like we all know you guys would welcome us to join your events as well! Im not here to start trouble, or take guys from SAC, only here to give you guys options to keep racing 👍. We operate on different days so I figured i would reach out and give ya the option. Take care gang :cheers:

Hey guys just popping in to say hi :cheers:. I was wondering what you guys were up to over here and i just got done reading the last 2 pages to get the gist of it all. I think you guys did a fantastic job stretching gt6 for the amount of time you did :bowdown:. I wouldn't get disgusted at the fact things are slow, it happens to every club at times. We over at SRM have just got off the slow summer season and it has just picked up a ton, we had a total of 16 cars signed up, with 2 reserve drivers last month for Mcinnis's clio cup series. Eh Team is running a lmp2 series that starts this Tuesday.

Running a club is a freaking handful :banghead:, i cant keep things going if it weren't for the gang, we all chip in, and we all run events. Takes the work load down a bit trust me, plus it keeps everyone involved! I know some of you guys have the ps4, and pcars so if your bored join us, I consider SRM an offspring of SAC because im still racing with some of the same guys. We all know each other, so its not like your racing with strangers :D. Tuesday night is our series night, and Friday is our casual drinking n driving night :cheers:.

When gtsport hits the market 10yrs from now :lol: i guarantee we will all be together again in one form or another. So our door is always open to the SAC crew, just like we all know you guys would welcome us to join your events as well! Im not here to start trouble, or take guys from SAC, only here to give you guys options to keep racing 👍. We operate on different days so I figured i would reach out and give ya the option. Take care gang :cheers:
Yeah, very good to hear from you these days. I know some of the guys may be thinking the same about me as I've been away quite a while. It is good to see you pop in here every once in a while and to stay in touch. I agree too that one day (maybe 10 years from now depending on PD's schedule) we will be all racing together again. I'm just glad to see that even with my absence in the forum recently, that you guys are all still somewhat in touch.
If anyone is interested in doing any Thursday racing some time soon, shoot me a message and we'll see if we can get a few people to make it this time. I know its tough with GT6 basically slowly dying but it would be cool to get together for some races here and there. Even if its when I'm old and gray an can barely hold a controller any longer. Of course that's much sooner for me than most of you:(

Yeah, very good to hear from you these days. I know some of the guys may be thinking the same about me as I've been away quite a while. It is good to see you pop in here every once in a while and to stay in touch. I agree too that one day (maybe 10 years from now depending on PD's schedule) we will be all racing together again. I'm just glad to see that even with my absence in the forum recently, that you guys are all still somewhat in touch.
If anyone is interested in doing any Thursday racing some time soon, shoot me a message and we'll see if we can get a few people to make it this time. I know its tough with GT6 basically slowly dying but it would be cool to get together for some races here and there. Even if its when I'm old and gray an can barely hold a controller any longer. Of course that's much sooner for me than most of you:(

I do miss racing and joking with the club fellows, if there's a "gathering" on next Thursday, I'll be the first on line..

We're all waiting for you to make a post tarkus1.. 👍👍

Is GT6 dying? I'll say yes and no, you can say i am stubborn but I won't certify GT6.

On the previous seasonal, I saw many of us has participated, my "friend's online ranking" is a whole full page.

We might be tired of racing on a weekly base, but why can't we gather up once a while, every month or even 2 weeks?

ok folks, it's been couple weeks and how about some running on GT6 tonight? :cheers:

rather than doing seasonal event racing with the those bot-blue-lines, we should race and chat and laugh with real human beings... :lol::lol:

i know right..

hopefully Feb 2017... as a Chinese New Year gift... :lol::cheers::lol:

on a side note, since SAC is on sabbatical at the moment, i am going to do some racing at SMR.

i am amazed by how well they organized their races.

Well, it's SRM, but I'm not gonna be that guy. ;)

SMC misses SAC and hopes to SEE you in an SRM event SOON.

:gtpflag:

You guys are always with me in my signature, even if I can't get into GT6 when you guys do.

:cheers:

Just thought I'd post to let you guys know that I'm going to be 21 on December 28!
Happy birthday in advance!

Old enough to drink in the US!
It's 18 here to buy alcohol but the legal age to drink it is lower in varying situations.
In the home the legal age is just 5 years but child protection laws would come into play if it was more than a small amount.

Is your birthday the same day as @MannYhAvitZ? I seem to remember they're either the same day or maybe one day apart?

Happy birthday in advance!

Old enough to drink in the US!
It's 18 here to buy alcohol but the legal age to drink it is lower in varying situations.
In the home the legal age is just 5 years but child protection laws would come into play if it was more than a small amount.

Is your birthday the same day as @MannYhAvitZ? I seem to remember they're either the same day or maybe one day apart?
I don't remember, actually. I think his birthday is the 29th.

Back