Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
Hey Team,
I just want to be the first one to Introduce the car that I will be using for the
Japanese Road Car Challenge!!

View attachment 223346

I decided to pick this car after spending A LOT of credits in search of a car capable to bring the fight to the
Suzuki GSX-R/4!!
I was going to keep it a SECRET but I was given the opportunity to use it against RMedia and it showed that it will be a capable CONTENDER!

I have heard that there might be more then one GSX-R/4's out there so I decided to prepare my self for a FUN FIGHT!!

My favorite track is Special Stage 5 so that is the track I have been doing my practice

Now the Team knows my weapon of choice... are you guys ready?!

View attachment 223347

yO Manny buddy, what is your new weapon...??? :):cheers::)

:cheers:I see the team wants to know what weapon I decided to use!!:cheers:

Well since we NO longer can use 'Prototypes & Concepts' I notice that I have bought 21 Japanese cars in my search to beat the Suzuki GSX-R/4!
So I have decided to have an 'ARSENAL' since this will be a JAPANESE ROAD CAR CHALLENGE and WE are allowed to switch cars for each track

I have selected 5 Japanese Road cars for one and each track with Special Tunes to accommodate the demand of each stage. I have done A LOT of research and so far I am happy with my selection... But I still have room for Improvement.

:cool:

So here I give you my selection with some Information as well!

Special Stage Route 5
1.jpg

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track
2.jpg

Cape Ring - North
3.jpg

Autumn Ring
4.jpg

Apricot Hill
5.jpg

There!

NOW THE TEAM KNOWS MY WEAPONS OF CHOICE

Where is it actually standing on the spectrum?

To be honest I am not sure... I have it and the handling is really GOOD! I just decided not to use it since the challenge is called "ROAD Car"

So I just bought cars that EXIST at this time and are ROAD Cars as "The every day car you drive or see on the street"
Civic, S2000, Integra, Lancer, Skyline, Silvia, Celica, Supra, NSX, Tommykaira ZZ-S, IS 200, Prelude, IMPREZA, RX-7 or 8 you name it! These are consider Road cars and there is a lot more!

In other words: STREET LEGAL

Ok gentlemen not to stray from the excitement. :cool:

Soon we will be entering the Holiday season. 👍
In the past we've run Main Events and Grand Events on the last Thursdays of each month.

Our favorite holidays fall on Thursdays.
So this will be the schedule for the Spinning Arrows Club's Events.
--October 23rd
--November 20th
--December 18th

--October 30th I will be in Austin Texas for the Formula One race. This date will more than likely be filled with a Casual Night.
--November 27th is Thanksgiving. We all relax.
--December 25th is Christmas. We all relax.

--January 1st We'll probably ALL be too drunk to drive straight...so who knows. :cheers: :eek: :drool: :crazy: :lol: :yuck: :ill: :cheers: Casual Night???

Ok, back to the excitement. :gtpflag:

:cheers:I see the team wants to know what weapon I decided to use!!:cheers:

Well since we NO longer can use 'Prototypes & Concepts' I notice that I have bought 21 Japanese cars in my search to beat the Suzuki GSX-R/4!
So I have decided to have an 'ARSENAL' since this will be a JAPANESE ROAD CAR CHALLENGE and WE are allowed to switch cars for each track

I have selected 5 Japanese Road cars for one and each track with Special Tunes to accommodate the demand of each stage. I have done A LOT of research and so far I am happy with my selection... But I still have room for Improvement.

:cool:

So here I give you my selection with some Information as well!

Special Stage Route 5
View attachment 225146

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track
View attachment 225150

Cape Ring - North
View attachment 225151

Autumn Ring
View attachment 225152

Apricot Hill
View attachment 225153

There!

NOW THE TEAM KNOWS MY WEAPONS OF CHOICE